Thursday, March 29, 2012

MINDBLOWING "RISE OF THE GUARDIANS" TRAILER WITH HUGH JACKMAN, JUDE LAW, CHRIS PINE! STUNNING CONCEPT ART FOR "SEVENTH SON" EPIC! JAMIE DORNAN & GILLIAN ANDERSON IN "THE FALL"

If you love the most popular TV show this season, ABC's fantasy spectacle ONCE UPON A TIME, I'm sure you were shocked when the Evil Queen took Sheriff's heart out thus kicking handsome Irish
hunk Jamie Dornan out of the show. The producers say that he might come back in the fantasy part of the show, since he was killed only in the reality part. But until that happens, actor and supermodel Jamie Dornan has another project: according to "Digital Spy" he will join BBC's five part thriller THE FALL, in which X-FILES Gillian Anderson will star as DSI Gibson, a detective in pursuit of a deadly serial killer, while Dornan will play her quarry Paul Sector, who stalks his victims in and around Belfast.

HOLLY WOOD SPY HEAD LINES
Check out the amazing concept art for next year's fantasy film SEVENTH SON which has just started shooting. If you click on the picture, you will be able to see the spectacular scope of the visuals and it seems it will be a huge film. Directed by Sergey Bodrov, the film is set in a time long past, where an evil is about to be unleashed reigniting the war between the forces of the supernatural and humankind once more. Master Gregory (Jeff Bridges) is a knight who had imprisoned the malevolently powerful witch, Mother Malkin (Julianne Moore), centuries ago. But now she has escaped and is seeking vengeance. Summoning her followers of every incarnation, Mother Malkin is
preparing to unleash her terrible wrath on an unsuspecting world. Only one thing stands in her way: Master Gregory. In a deadly reunion, Gregory comes face to face with the evil he always feared would someday return. Now he has only until the next full moon to do what usually takes years: train his new apprentice, Tom Ward (Ben Barnes) to fight a dark magic unlike any other. Man's only hope lies in the seventh son of a seventh son. The cast also includes GAME OF THRONES Kit Harington.

It was only yesterday that we've seen the trailer for HOTEL TRANSYLVANIA, and now here's the utterly spectacular and mesmerizing first trailer for another of this year's charming animated films - RISE OF THE GUARDIANS which hits cinemas this
November. The story brings an epic and magical adventure that tells the story of Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, the Tooth Fairy, the Sandman, and Jack Frost - legendary characters with previously unknown extraordinary abilities. When an evil spirit known as Pitch lays down the gauntlet to take over the world, the immortal Guardians must join forces to protect the hopes, beliefs and imagination of children everywhere. The uber cool voice cast includes Hugh Jackman (he's the Bunny, which he is, isn't he? :), Alex Baldwin (as North), Chris Pine (as Jack Frost), Jude Law, Isla Fisher (as Tooth Fairy)...

60 comments:

  1. seventh son sounds interesting. I thought the rise of the guardians was going to be a sequel to that owl movie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we all thought that :) I'm not sure why they didn't at least try to change the title a bit, especially since LEGEND OF THE GUARDIANS was such a beautiful beautiful beautiful animated film!

      Delete
  2. Everything I was going to say about SEVENTH SON and THE FALL left my mind when I watched that trailer for RISE OF THE GUARDIANS. There are very few films I will pay full price to see. This looks to be one of those few.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had the same feeling, Joshie, such a mesmerizing and fun trailer, keeps you glued to the screen till the end :)

      Delete
  3. HA HA!! I knew it - it is Hugh Jackman - your beefy beefcake =P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 'tis not, but I wouldn't mind a bite of that cake :)

      Delete
  4. I'm supposed to be taking a blogging break and you keep drawing me back in with cool trailers like Rise of the Guardians! Bad Dezzy! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rise of the guardians actually looks really really good, that is a change of pace. Yeah the poor Sheriff bit the dust, all caught up on that show, very good one. I wish they'd actually make that third x-files film already too, so I can forget that awful second piece of trash.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooh, glad you like the show :) There was a second XFILES movie? I didn't even notice :)))

      Delete
    2. I was a bit shocked they killed him, but it is fantasy so if they wanted to he could come back. You could always start one of those petition things..lol....be glad you didn't notice, take a bad one off episode and slap a movie title on it, and that's what you get.

      Delete
    3. Pat, his name is Dezzy and he is the guy behind the X-Files. I remember what I did with my X-Files II DVD...

      Delete
    4. @PAt
      I've never actually got into XFILES, it was too close to procedural shows and similar and me doesn't like that.

      Delete
    5. @Randy
      oh, please, are you trying to offend moi by sticking a bad show to my name? :)) I could stick LITTLE HOUSE IN THE PRAIRIE to your name, you know :)

      Delete
  6. 7th son looks gorgeous! And the Rise of the Guardians sure sounds like fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah the guardians looks like a great family movie :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rise of the Guardians looks pretty cool in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Interesting animated film. I did like the Dragon film. This should be good as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON was the best film last year, hope BRAVE will be the best film this year :)

      Delete
  10. I love Once Upon a Time!! Soooo good. And as for the poor, poor sheriff dyeing...I was very upset. That Jamie Dornan is HOT! Yum :)

    I cant wait to check out his new project.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jax repeat after me "I didn't mean it when I said Hugh Jackman wasn't hot."

      He is hot isn't he? Of course he is Anne.

      Delete
    2. Hugh Jackman? Omg, he's my favorite!!! Anne, he is one SEXY piece of man.

      How'd I do??? LOL
      :P

      Delete
    3. You did mahvelous dahling!!!!

      Delete
    4. @Jax
      I swear I've no idea why the killed off the sheriff, maybe Dornan was naughty on the set? WHo knows.
      Yep, repeat HUGH IS HOT, HUGH IS HOT a hundred times every night before going to sleep

      Delete
    5. @Anne
      show her, Anne, show her the proper behaviour :)

      Delete
  11. You opened with the lovely Jamie Dornan and that's why you're my Angel. We keep all the sexy men on our island dear, you should come visit us.

    Seventh Son looks like one of those movies I could lose myself in, just like reading a good book. I do like Jeff Bridges. He was so good in The Fisher King and I haven't seen him for a while. I also think he turned out to be a better actor than his father was (no disrespect meant).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew you would like my Irish treat for today :) I think it's about time for someone to appoint me the Irish ambassador in Bloggosphere.
      When you return to your homeland and buy a house there, I expect it will have a room for myself, yes? :)))
      Jeff has a father? :) I only know about his brother who looks like a beaver :)

      Delete
  12. Seventh Son sounds really intriguing...

    ReplyDelete
  13. "Once upon a time" is just starting here, is it good?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is marvellous, Lurk, click the red link in the post to read more about it. Don't know if it would be according to your taste, but it is a lovely show

      Delete
  14. Is it bad that I can't stop drooling?

    ReplyDelete
  15. That art work reminds me of something I've seen before. Can't quite remember what it was, but I do know you have to be out of your mind to build anything near a cliff. What if you've just had some bourbon and you walk outside? Oops! Unless of course it's a fantasy movie and you know how to fly, in which case it makes perfect sense. That easter bunny doesn't look happy. Of course, everyone has to looks dangerous and needs to frown a lot to impress when it comes to advertising.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, since they usually have bourbon in such far away magical valleys :))

      Delete
  16. rise of the guardians is obviously a must- i love the sandman shot that goes to the dreamsand dinos and such walking around town!

    and the seventh son sounds super interesting as well!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Rise of the gardians looks excellent. Another one for the girls (and me obviously)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Dezzy - I was more than a little sad when his heart was ripped out. So not cool! RISE OF THE GUARDIANS looks like it'll be fun. =D Hope you're doing well. I finally have internet again. YAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Dez,

    Don't be mad...BUT - early this morning I saw that Anchorman Two is coming out and saw that Paul Rudd, Steve Carrell (sp) are going to be in it...and I kept waiting for you to pop up with more info...c'mon Dez!! What's the scoop????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry, sister, but we don't do Carrell here, and I generally don't cover American comedies :( But I do adore Paul Rudd and I've posted a number of his naked pics here :) I swear I did ;)

      Delete
    2. Enter me putting on a sad face..... just over the comedies....

      WAIT, I'm over it and searching for Rudd =)

      Delete
    3. he he :) nothing cures a sad face than some hot Ruddness :)

      Delete
  20. That picture for the Seventh Son looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I was gonna pay you a visit last nite Dez but I got a horrible stomach flu :(

    Y'know, when I first read 'RISE OF THE GUARDIANS' I thought it was the sequel to Zack Snyder's 'Legend of the Guardians' y'know, that owl movie? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh, that sounds horrid, Flixy, hope the tummy is better today?

      Delete
  22. Too bad about the sheriff. That sucked. I love the Mad Hatter episode. that is going to get even more twisted, I think. Seventh Son looks really good, too. As does that steamy, heated photo of Jamie. WOW!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still haven't seen the MAD HATTER episode, I'm waiting to download it together with this Sunday's one :) In the meantime I'm steaming my eyes on SPARTACUS VENGEANCE :) Lucretia is crazier than ever :)

      Delete
  23. The seventh son reminds me of Lord of the ring set up.

    ReplyDelete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.