Wednesday, November 24, 2010

"BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER" RETURNS TO CINEMAS. MIRANDA OTTO TAKES THE LEAD ROLE IN "LOCKE AND KEY" HORROR TV SHOW. KELLY BROOK IS ONE OF THE NEW "CHARLIE'S ANGELS". KATE BECKINSALE GETS A DAUGHTER IN "UNDERWORLD 4: NEW DAWN"

Fox's new TV show LOCKE AND KEY has find itself a director and the leading actress: Mark Romanek (ONE HOUR PHOTO, NEVER LET ME GO) will helm the show, while Miranda Otto (LORD OF THE RINGS) will play Nina Locke who survives an unspeakable horror with her three kids and attempts to rebuild their lives at Keyhouse, their family home in Massachusetts.
It is a mysterious New England mansion, with fantastic and transformative keys hidden inside its walls that are also being sought by a hate-filled and relentless creature with ties to the Locke family’s past who will stop at nothing to accomplish his sinister goals.

According to "Beyond Hollywood" the upcoming fourth part of the UNDERWORLD saga, which will mark the return of Kate Beckinsale as the sexy vampire, will be called UNDERWORLD: NEW DAWN. After being held in a coma-like state for fifteen years, vampire Selene (Kate Beckinsale) will learn that she has a fourteen-year-old vampire/Lycan hybrid daughter, Nissa, and when she finds her they will have to stop BioCom from creating super Lycans that will kill them all.

Warner Bros. has announced yesterday that they are officially taking BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER back to cinemas again. It's still not clear who will play the lead role (Sarah Michelle Gellar or maybe Vanessa Hudgens who was offered the role before) in the film but
it is clear that Buffy will no longer be in a high school and that she will still be witty, tough, and sexy.

HOLLYWOOD SPY has informed you last year, how ABC is planing to bring back CHARLIE'S ANGELS to TV in a new television series. The producers are currently searching for not so popular girls to play the lead roles which would make them household names just like it happened back in the 1970's with Farrah Fawcett and Jaclyn Smith. According to "AcesShowbiz" the producers want British bombshell Kelly Brook to become the first actress in the new trio of female spies. Gorgeous Kelly has already worked with the producers of the show Miles Millar and Alfred Gough on SMALLVILLE.

And don't forget to vote for HOLLYWOOD SPY in THE MOVIE 411 BLOG AWARDS by our dear Dempsey. If you click on the link you can vote for HOLLYWOOD SPY in the four categories I've been nominated by you gorgeous darlings :) - GOLD MOVIE BLOG, BEST DESIGN, BEST GOSSIP BLOG and SEXIEST MALE BLOGGER :)) You can vote till December 14th.You can also vote for our dear RaShelle, Alex and Jaccsy who are also in the final round in some of the categories.

24 comments:

  1. Wow, so many vampires....

    Of course I will vote for you, on my way now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you are the sexist of the male bloggers!

    There should be one for taste and style....now that is a category for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Already voted for you several times Dez, which you fully deserve.

    And this post is full of a lot of awesome news, but I can't look at it for very long here at work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i would be excited about buffy, BUT i heard this reboot is being done without joss whedon- who is the genius that took the concept of buffy from the campy, cheesy movie and turned it into the hilarious, moving, and still somehow campy tv show. i sure hope i heard wrong... but buffy without joss- i don't have high hopes for that kinda project.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like Miranda in LOTR, was wondering whatever happened to her. Y'know I quite like Underworld... it's campy at times and not the most well-written, but the cast is pretty good (Michael Sheen, Bill Nighy, etc.) and my hubby um, appreciates Miss Beckinsale ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wonder if they can still get Luke Perry for the love interest. Joss Whedon not being involved has me scared.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sitting here in my jammies. Not a good time to look at pics of Kate Beckinsale and Kelly Brook!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kate!!!!!!!!!! Drool...
    Miranda is lovely as well. A natural beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Buffy without the genius of Joss???? Big shoes for someone to fill.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looking forward to Underworld 4, glad Kate is returning. The title is very Twilight, but it is vampires vs werewolves so I guess it works. As for Buffy, I'm not surprised they are going to milk that further. Great news Dez, thank you

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Avalon
    ah, that so very nice from you. And I would love to receive an award in style and taste, it would have a special meaning to me :)

    @Matt
    thanks for voting, Matt, much appreciated :) And I'm sure if you'd show Kelly's pic to your boss he would understand :)

    @Vics
    yes, it's true, Joss is not involved in the project and he is apparently not so happy about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Flixy
    yes, Miranda was lost and then found :) And all hubbies love Kate Beckinsale :) And don't forget Scott Speedman in UNDERWORLD as well.

    @Budd
    Luke Perry as Buffy's love interest? Sure, why not.

    @Julie
    he he ... ah, you know I have to give some eye candy for my boys as well, I can't thrill just you girls with hunky and muscly celebs :P

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Alex
    yep, Kate was here and she told me to send her regards to you

    @Michael
    you know Hollywood doesn't get emotional in such things

    @Dempsy
    I also thought of TWILIGHT when I read the new tittle :) Glad you enjoyed the news, Dempsy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Already voted for you ages ago :) So hope you win ALL the categories. You deserve it.

    Oh, and YAY for Buffy!

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh wait..Joss isn't involved in Buffy??? boooooo

    ReplyDelete
  16. A lot of wonderful news on the TV front today. I also love your polls.

    CD

    ReplyDelete
  17. darnit, I just had a look at how the votes are coming along... People get over there and vote for DEZZY!

    ReplyDelete
  18. @Lyndylove
    yep, Lyndylove, that's why I said I don't think I will win any of the awards, because some people will always vote for themselves :( But I'm grateful for my beloved readers and for becoming friends with our dear Dempsey through these awards :)

    @Clarissa
    ah, you know me darling :) My polls are always charming :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. GOODNESS, is this a hot chick post, or what?
    I am excited about all of the projects written about here...especially Buffy.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Buffy the Vampire Slayer...wow, can they really capture the charm and spunk of the original? Oh, well, I don't wanna be a naysayer. The CHARLIE'S ANGELS reboot sounds like it could be a ton of fun. I was addicted to that series when I was growing up, and never really cared for the movies. Maybe the TV version will be great! Thanks for all the updates.

    ReplyDelete
  21. A new Underworld film will (hopefully) lessen all this paranormal romance stuff. The Buffy reboot is going to be a terrible terrible idea, and I'm all for the nerdrage on this.

    ReplyDelete
  22. @Andrew
    ah, yes, I had to take care of my boys as well :) with some hot feast for their eyes.

    @Sammy
    yep, maybe the new TV version of CHARLIE'S ANGELS would give it more chance to shine again?

    @Jamie
    yep, I don't get the popularity of the paranormal romance on films either.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I say yes to Kelly Brook. She out to just be in everything.

    ReplyDelete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.