Tuesday, May 11, 2010

JERI RYAN IS HOLLYWOOD SPY'S BEST SF BEAUTY. NEW POLL: BEST TV HUNKS

HOLLYWOOD SPY's latest poll is over and you have chosen Jeri Ryan as your favourite SF BEAUTY. She lead a tough battle against Linda Park who won 29% of your votes with Jeri winning with 33%. Morena Baccarin took third spot with 18% of your votes.
I'm sure nobody is surprised, Jeri Ryan really is the main star of every sf geek's dream. She seduced us with her mesmerizing looks, lethal charms and flawless body starring as the prettiest Borg the universe has ever seen in "Star Trek Voyager". I'm sure many of us consider "Voyager" their favourite "Star Trek" series thanks to magnificent Jeri. Her role was so influential that most fantasy shows after that had at least one tough, sexy, cool and brave vixen in their cast (T'Pol in ENTERPRISE, Cara in SEEKER). After her legendary role, Jeri appeared in many other TV shows including "Law & Order", "Shark", "Leverage", "The O.C.", "Boston Legal" ... Can you believe she's already 42???
Now since, we've seen what happens when you leave voting to boys (we had just under 100 votes, and I had mistakenly thought this would be the most successful poll so far),
who are obviously too lazy, we shall dedicate next month to our female readers :) In the next three polls we shall be choosing your favourite TV HUNK. Part one includes following dashing gentleman our ladies have been staring at in front of the small screens: Eric Dane (GREY'S ANATOMY), Craig Parker (LEGEND OF THE SEEKER, SPARTACUS), Jamie Bamber (LAW & ORDER UK, GALACTICA), Jonathan Rhys Meyers (THE TUDORS), Michael Weatherly (NCIS), Jon Hamm (MAD MEN), Carmine Giovinazzo (CSI NY) and Matthew Fox (LOST). You can vote as much as you like next two weeks.

19 comments:

  1. My favorite TV hunk is Joel McHale. (tall,cute, funny). Second favorite: Josh Radnor (cute, funny). Third: Alexander Skarsgaard
    But out of these I picked Eric Dane, with Craig Parker a close second. (I don't know who half these men are. I feel so out of the loop! My writing has taken up my TV time apparently...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I voted for Jeri Ryan, who can forget her role as Seven of nine? Who knows, maybe Borg helped her win this poll. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelly, this poll will have three parts with 24 TV hunks appearing in it. I've chosen mature, hunky ones, the young TV boys will appear in some other poll :) You can vote every day, as much as you want :)

    Mike, of course the Borg helped her, you know I still haven't cut my ties with the collective :) This blog is their new unimatrix zero :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. My vote went to Morena Baccarin, but I wanted to vote for Jewel Staite (loved both of them in Firefly/Serenity). One of these days I'll vote for the winning person.... maybe :).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uni, you could've voted for both Morena and Jewel, voting in my polls is allowed more than once throughout the voting period :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for Jeri Ryan! Hmm...guess who I voted for...
    I must commend you for a lovely collection of photos, Dez!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hm, let me guess, Alan ... Kari Wuhrer maybe?? :))
    The photos are here to be drooled upon, Alan :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dezmond, I cannot vote several times. Do I make a mistake?

    ReplyDelete
  9. you can, you just have to log off and than connect to Internet again :) You can vote only once in one session, but if you log of the internet and come again to H.SPY you can leave a new vote. Off course, this doesn't mean you should leave like 100 votes for your favourite, but no one is stopping you from spreading the love :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jolene Blalock for me, she was the hottest Star Trek babe. Jeri would be 2nd.

    ReplyDelete
  11. She was my second pick, so I'm okay with that.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the link of the pic of Joel! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Answer
    I was quite surprised that Jolene got just around 5 votes. I thought she would be a top contender for the victory. I guess fans didn't like her Vulcan hairdo :) but if they had seen her PLAYBOY, FHM and MAXIM pics, they would've voted in hordes :)

    @Alex
    I guess you voted for Jewel or Morena? :)

    @Kelly
    always at your service :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. How could that have been the most successful poll? I knew no one on the list!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ha! Dez i LOVE your new profile pic!

    ReplyDelete
  16. @Castor
    that just shows how clueless you are when it comes to sf.

    @Falen
    thanx, Falzy :) am I not the cutest one? :PPP

    ReplyDelete
  17. nisam obilazio redovno ocigledno :(

    ko je jos bio nominovan?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Eh, Vladek, pa propustio si verovatno najvreliju anketu ikada. Bile su tu Sedmojka, Tpolka, Hosi Sato, Inara i Dzuel Stejt iz FAJERFLAJA i Kari Vurer iz SLAJDERSA. I da ti bude teze - dve nedelje sam u sajdbaru drzao njihove potpuno obnazene slike.
    Eto ti pouke :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Dear Dezmond,

    I can vote only 1 once Time. Also when I startet the Internet again.
    No works for me.

    ReplyDelete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.