Sunday, December 2, 2012

DECEMBER ANIMATED FILMS: "DELHI SAFARI" WITH CARY ELWES & VANESSA WILLIAMS, "DINO TIME" WITH ROB SCHNEIDER & STEPHEN AND WILLIAM BALDWIN

Now, I know that most of you will rush to watch THE HOBBIT and LES MISERABLES this December, but you might wanna take your kids to see some
 animated flicks too.Here are two that premiere this month.

DELHI SAFARI
This one comes from India and I bet you didn't even know they also have animated movies. DELHI SAFARI hits cinemas in United States of America December 7th bringing the story of a journey undertaken by a cub leopard, his mother, a monkey, a bear and a parrot when the forest they live in is on the verge of destruction. A man is on the run to destroy the forest in order to erect a balcony. These five animals plan to go to Delhi and ask the parliament
some very simple yet pertinent questions - why has man become the most dangerous animal? Doesn't man understand that if the forests and the animals don't exist, man will cease to exist? With the budget of about $ 15 million, this delightful movie has quite an interesting cast 
including Cary Elwes as sultan, Christopher Lloyd as pigeon, Jason Alexander as Male Flamingo and Hyena Cook with Jane Lynch as the Female Flamingo, and Vanessa Williams as Begum. Check out the fun and colourful trailer for the film:

DINO TIME
The second animated film that you will watch this month is ready to open up in cinemas also December 7th. DINO TIME follows three
curious kids who accidentally trip an egg-shaped time machine into operation and find themselves back 65 million years in the middle of a nest of dinosaur eggs. The first thing they see is a giant T-Rex staring down at them in happy wonder. They're not food, they're family! Now the kids have just until the real eggs hatch to find their way back to the present, facing other prehistoric monsters and dangers along the way. The strangest thing is that beside the same premiere date another thing DINO TIME has similar with DELHI SAFARI is that they both have Jane Lynch and Tara Strong in the voice cast. Rob Schneider, Melanie Griffith and Stephen and William Baldwin are also in the cast. The film is an American and South Korean coproduction.

30 comments:

  1. me loves cartoons, me is to old to watch them...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. then you is too old for chocolate too, and for sleeping with that teddy bear of yours, you know.... I spy everything....

      Delete
    2. shhh, how can i maintain my coolness unless being not cool is cool now... and stop spying.

      Delete
    3. being uncool is always cool unless it's hot in the moments when hot is cool, so it's cool to be uncool.

      Delete
    4. you've been boozing again.... I've told you gazillion times not to eat pirates... even zombies get drunk on rum.....

      Delete
  2. I love 'kiddie' movies, they are so amazing - definitely not just for the little ones anymore :)

    Your blog background is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. they seem to be animated movies for young kinds... even my 9 years old son is too old!

    (no subject relative: I've begun my "Hobbit-Month" with Thranduil!
    http://samsminisworld.blogspot.fr/2012/12/the-hobbit-part-1-thranduil-mithril-m234.html
    I hope that you will like it, Dez!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure I will :) I will pop over immediately!

      Delete
  4. If your not a kid -- and don't have any... Your supposed to grab some, shake and squeeze 'em so you can excuseyourself to get into this animated, voice film and play...!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the header Dez ~ I love these animated movies and take the time to watch them with my daughter ~

    Happy weekend ~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. which part of the header? :) There are three posters in it :)

      Delete
  6. I do love some of the animated films coming out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they're usually the best thing in the cinematic offer

      Delete
  7. Delhi would be my first choice of the two. That singing Flamingo was so funny. Trying to get humans to listen-good luck to them!!!

    After the collapse of the European economy, India is the emerging market. I would expect to see more from them in the years to come.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. did you hear that they want to nominate European Union for Nobel Peace Prize?!? But then again after they gave it to that butcher Barack Obama who then went to kill half of Libya.... I wouldn't be surprised if they give it to anybody evil.....

      Delete
  8. These two look awesome. I'd love to watch both.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'll keep these in mind if I decide to pick up the grandkids; but mostly I'm happy not to have young one's in my house any more. I have to say though, I've let my adult/near adult kids And the grandkids know there are several animated programs my TV doesn't get: Family Guy, The Simpsons, Archer, Sponge Bob; just to name a few. Absolute stupidity is just not my thing . .

    .......dhole

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sponge Bob really is annoyingly stupefying series,it's just unbelievable how can parents let their kids watch something so stupid and intellectually offensive. The same goes for FAMILY GUY and Archer

      Delete
  10. Oh; I watched the Mika video a couple times. Not sure I liked it. Mika is a good singer, but something about the song and video footage didn't seem to mesh. The lyrics didn't make a lot of sense either. Mika has a great voice though.

    .....dhole

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah, sorry you didn't like it, Donnzie. I love the part when he says ALL I NEED IS THE LOVE YOU BREATHE PUT YOUR LIPS ON ME AND I CAN LIVE UNDERWATER :) I generally don't like Mika because he is rather annoying, but he has two amazing songs HAPPY ENDING and RELAX.

      Delete
  11. Not interested in either one of these. Saving my money for the more interesting films this December. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep, there will be tones of majestic drama to watch :)

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.