Friday, November 16, 2012

CAMERON DIAZ IS "THE OTHER WOMAN"! "JEREMIAH HARM" GRAPHIC NOVEL FILM! "MORTAL INSTRUMENTS" TRAILER WITH LILY COLLINS, JONATHAN RHYS MEYERS, AIDAN TURNER!

 We've seen Cameron Diaz being very naughty on the big screen, and it seems she will be mischievous again: according to "The Wrap" she is negotiating to join THE OTHER WOMAN, in which the story centres on a woman who finds out she is the other woman in a love triangle. She meets up with the wife in order to conspire and get revenge against the husband. Kristen Wigg is apparently in the run for the role of the second woman. Later this year Diaz awaits the premiere of GAMBIT in which she stars with Colin Firth, and she also has AGENT: CENTURY 21 film scheduled for 2014, in which she plays a real estate agent who gets caught up in Mexican drug lords kidnapping plot. Next year we shall watch her next to Michael Fassbender, Brad Pitt, Javier Bardem, Penelope Cruz in Ridley Scott's THE COUNSELOR thriller.
HOLLYWOOD SPY HEADLINES
Earlier this year we had fun watching the crazy Finnish blockbuster IRON SKY with the Nazis and their secret station over at Moon, and
 now the producers of the film are preparing a new sci fi feature. It will be a movie adaptation of JEREMIAH HARM graphic novel. According to "The Hollywood Reporter", the story of the graphic novel revolves around an intergalactic bounty hunter sent to Earth to hunt down a group of space-traveling criminals and the girl they kidnapped. Just like with IRON SKY the producers are again planning to raise funds for the film online. For their previous film they raised one million dollars from online sponsors, fans and investors.

MORTAL INSTRUMENTS CLIP
To finish today's movie updates, you can watch the first trailer for fantasy action THE MORTAL INSTRUMENTS which will open in cinemas August 2013 starring Lily Collins, Lena Headey, Kevin Durand, Kevin Zeggers
and Jemima West. The movie adaptation of CITY AND BONES novel by Cassandra Clare, revolves around a young girl who discovers that she is the descendant of half-angel warriors called Shadowhunters and that she has inherited an ability to see and interact with a clan of supernatural spirits, after which she joins the battle against demons. The cast also includes HOBBIT's Aidan Turner as the surrogate father to the protagonist Clary Fray and Jonathan Rhys Meyers who will play Valentine Morgenstern, a powerful Shadowhunter looking to purify the world at any cost!

36 comments:

  1. Cameron Diaz is a walking and talking freakshow... thanks for your post part on THE MORTAL INSTRUMENTS... interested!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. she is... I'm kinda glad Justin Timberlake managed to runaway from her clutches :)

      Delete
    2. Justin who... and yes she is not doing anything for me, since THE MASK.

      Delete
    3. pfft.. shame on you if you don't know who Justin is... he's been our fave eyecandy for years here at HOLLYWOOD SPY.... and he seduced the likes of Scarlett Johannson, Jessica Biel, Cameron Diaz....

      Delete
  2. Cameron Diaz doesn't do it for me. I dig that poster for THE MORTAL INSTRUMENTS, as well as the cast.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. there's one member of the cast I've left out because he's just that atrocious in his acting :(

      Delete
  3. The Mortal Instruments has me interested.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cameron Diaz paired with Colin Firth seems like an odd pairing in a movie...
    But if The Other Woman is a comedy and Kristin Wiig is in it, I'll see that one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they do look very weird click the red link in the post and you will see the trailer.

      Delete
  5. Glad to hear there are other people who don't think Cameron is a stunner. However, when she was dating A Rod those guns of hers could pack a serious punch!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep, it seems she's like Julia Roberts - most people cannot stand her :)

      Delete
  6. I've enjoyed older Cameron films. I haven't kept up with too much of her new stuff, but I think I was one of the few people who enjoyed Bad Teacher.

    I'd like to read Clare's books before seeing the movie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, BAD TEACHER was hilarious, but quite rude and inappropriate in many places. But I did love many other cast members in it, Timberlake above all :)

      Delete
  7. Hmmm, I tried reading The Mortal Instruments, but it didn't do it for me. I know it's tremendously popular though. The movie should do well, and I do like the cast. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep, I think I'd personally puke on every other page if I'd ever try to read it :) You know how much I despise modern YA from the bottom of my soul.

      Delete
  8. I'm glad to see Cameron Diaz will be in so many upcoming films. I like her.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You know I'm not a huge fan of Cameron's but her hair is so pretty in that picture and she looks quite lovely.

    Mortal Instruments looks intriguing-half-human, half angel, battles with demons, JRM oh yeah. Hey was that Malcom McDowell I saw? I really like to see him act. He makes the perfect bad guy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I reckon she has dozens of the most expensive hairdressers circling around her every photo shoot :)

      Delete
  10. I like the look of The Mortal Instruments; looks quite gritty (so long as they don't shoehorn in romance). Looking forward to it!

    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the only thing that irritates me in it is that horrid blond actor from CAMELOT. Cannot possibly stand his atrocious efforts in acting :(

      Delete
  11. You made two people happy DEZ! Me with that picture of Cameron Diaz and my wife with the announcement with that new movie with Colin Firth!

    Greetings
    Peter
    http://peterscave.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's what I like to hear - we don't like to discriminate and we love to satisfy all our customers :)))

      Delete
  12. I'm sure Johnathan Rhys Meyers must be glad to do something different than the Tudors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. indeed he must, not that he didn't have films after the show too :)

      Delete
  13. I think I might really enjoy The Mortal Instruments! And I just love Lily Collins - she is so striking. I am looking forward to seeing where her career takes her!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The Mortal Instruments has me interested.
    Very interest your blog sir .

    ReplyDelete
  15. I totally missed this. Blame the Unemployment office, Dezz, which ate up my entire day.

    Seriously love that Cameron is working so much. She cracks me up and I adore her.

    Mortal Instruments looks a lot better than I imagined. Lily rocks it. But it's gotten a dead Zone release in August and it's with that horrible guy from Camelot. I hope it does well and I intend to see it.

    ReplyDelete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.