Thursday, November 1, 2012

OLIVIA WILDE, HAILEE STEINFELD IN WAR EPIC "THE KEEPING ROOM"! DOMINIC PURCELL IN "IN THE NAME OF THE KING III"! SF EPIC "WHEN FIRST WE WERE GODS"!


THE KEEPING ROOM

 Now, this sounds interesting. It seems that gorgeous Olivia Wilde has boarded historical drama THE KEEPING ROOM, in which she will star next to young Hailee Steinfeld. The film tells the story of three Southern women - two sisters and one African American slave - who, left without men in the dying days of the Civil War, are forced to defend their home from the onslaught of a band of soldiers who have broken off from the fast approaching Union Army. Meanwhile,  "Deadline" reports that Lionsgate is preparing WHEN FIRST WE WERE GODS a sf epic set in a world where the process of immortality has been discovered, but is only available to the rich. The story centres on a man who conspires to murder his immortal spouse so he can replace her with his mistress.

HOLLYWOOD SPY HEADLINES
I know that he is one of world's most despised directors, but I kinda liked what Uwe Boll did with Jason Statham in his epic IN THE NAME OF THE KING: DUNGEON SIEGE. And now the film is getting its third part believe it or not. This time with Dominic Purcell in the lead role as Hazen Kaine, an American contract killer living in
 Bulgaria who gets more than he bargains for when he enters into a contract with the mob. One last job before he gets out and starts a new life for himself. The targets: the three children of a royal billionaire. Seems simple enough, or so he thought. Hazen apprehends the children and before he can blink an eye, a simple necklace worn by one of the children, send his life spiralling back to medieval times. Hazen, now completely out of his element, fights for his life as he tries to escape a medieval army and a fierce fire breathing dragon.It is here that Hazen learns what is it to be a real man and a true warrior. He must fight with people dodging arrows and fire balls, to reclaim a kingdom that was stolen from them years before.

42 comments:

  1. snarky... first half... awesome... yikes on second half... and followed with mi' lady oliva... she is wild. i didn't know there was second name of the king... where have i been.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you were fast today, J-man my man, I'm guessing you like candy :)

      Yep, poor Dolph Lundgren was in the second part :)

      Delete
  2. Best. Post. Ever. Dezzy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. fill your bag with the eyecandy, Joshie, you'll need the supplies at least till Christmas.... because you know Dezzy always has Santa Babes visiting here ....

      Delete
  3. candy good... candy bad, so dolph is in the second... is it good? and great post today, happy hollow-een

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've no idea, J-man, I've watched only the first one... Dolph's face scares me now.... he, Sly and Jean Claude Bam Bam have gone freaky with years...

      Spooky Halloween to you as well.... wish we had it here too...

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Dezzy always has some treats ready.. me is the perfect host :)

      Delete
  5. Dez, you are a very kind man! Thank you for the eyecandy!

    Happy Halloween!

    Greetings
    Peter
    http://peterscave.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL kidness is my middle name :)))
      Thank you for stopping by, Peter!

      Delete
  6. You definitely give out the best candy. And full-size bars too. :D

    I have no idea what the rest of your post was about... :PP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep, I'm generous with giving out candy :)
      I believe nobody does, sister :)

      Delete
  7. Who needs to go door to door tonight when they can just visit your blog for the best treats this Halloween!!!! SPOOKTACULAR!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's what I've been saying too, sister. The same goes for Christmas, when Santahunks and Santababes come visiting here too....

      Delete
  8. OMG!! I've finally recovered from faint long enough to type. I hope this is coherent. When you decide to treat, Dezz, you REALLY know how to hand out the candy. ;))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL are you sure it was a faint, or was it something else :))
      Indeed, I'm certainly not one of those people who give out licorice and cheap candy, I know what my readers love to sweeten their lives with :)

      Delete
    2. Yes you do, you wicked, wicked man. ;))

      Delete
    3. thanks for the compliment :)

      Delete
  9. Oh darling, you know how to serve it up like no other!!! I'm certain that with those pics you're filling the bags of more than a few blokes tonight!

    Me, I'm feeling all warm and tingly in me nether regions!!

    I'm off to play with the Hubby and afterwards he may get a little of what's left over from my looking at these men!

    I will be back to see you later luv!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. what can me say, Annzie, me likes to cater for my readers :)

      Now, don't be selfish and let hubby see those ladies above while you're busy with the hunks :)

      Delete
    2. After he's rested from what I just did for him, I'll send him over and get him ready for round 2!

      Delete
  10. Now that is how you do "Trick or Treat" and I thank you for the treats! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. be welcome, our service is open 7 days a week :)

      Delete
  11. Whew....my screen is heating up...those were some eye candy Dezzy ~ Thanks for the treat and hope you enjoy the rest of the week ~

    ReplyDelete
  12. Replies
    1. I just knew the ladies would love that baddie :)

      Delete
  13. I really liked the first half of this post!

    The last 2 girls are my favorite! They so sexy!

    I like trick or treating here! I can't wait till next year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the blond one is top model and I think she's one of Victoria's Secret angels :) and the second one is some foreign actress methinks :)
      You will have treats here again at Christmas, no need to wait till next year :)

      Delete
  14. Thanks for the lovely treats, Dezzy! And I know a few boys who would like those tricks too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Trick or Treat Dezzy. Luvs you! Opossums are cool :)

    .........dhole

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, Donnzie, coons and possums are the cutest :)

      Delete
  16. Phew! Izzit gettin' hot in here or izzit my imagination? Crikey Dez - wouldn't mind trickin' with a few of those 'treats' - starting with the redhead (third down on the right) Damn!

    Extremely hawt!

    Halloween never looked so good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be miss Brenda Lynn, Doc :) I knew my boys would find her very special :) If you Google her you might even find her topless pics.... I was stunned... what can I say :)

      Delete
  17. I'm so glad I came knocking on your door today my Dezzy! Woo woo!!! This page is going to be bookmarked. Those are some yummy treats for the mommy and daddy's =))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. bookmark it, sister, bookmark it eternally :)

      Delete
  18. Ooh, WHEN FIRST WE WERE GODS sounds good! You always have the best scoop, Dezzy. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.