Thursday, November 29, 2012

AMAZING 2ND "LES MISERABLES" TRAILER! POSSIBLE "MERLIN" SPINOFFS? "STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS" PLOT REVEALED! KELLAN LUTZ IN "TATUA"

You've seen him recently in that horrid saga we won't mention here (spits over his shoulder), before that he was a powerful good in historical epic IMMORTALS, and you will also watch him as motion captured
 TARZAN in German epic adventure, but it seems that blond hunk Kellan Lutz has another interesting project too, one with rather unusual plot: as "Deadline" reports, Kellan will take the lead role in indie film TATUA. To be shot next year in Canada, the story of the movie will revolve around an assassin that has a rare blood type that allows him to be tattooed with a ink that can be used as a weapon! And after yesterday's news on BBC's MERLIN show ending this Christmas forever, here's a piece of hope: there are rumours that the producers are in early stages of developing potential Merlin spin-offs based around the world created in the current show. As I've mentioned before there were also rumours that SPARTACUS could also get spin-offs (possibly on Caesar) when WAR OF THE DAMNED season ends the whole show next year.

STAR TREK 2 PLOT
A special treat for us today is the official synopsis for STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS which has just been revealed by the studio. Hitting theatres next May (and we haven't seen any pics nor a trailer so far) J.J. Abrams' sci fi movie will again star Karl Urban, Zachary Quinto, Chris Pine, Zoe Saldana, John Cho and Anton Yelchin with Benedict Cumberbatch as the new villain. Here's the plot: When the crew of the Enterprise is called back home, they find an unstoppable
force of terror from within their own organization has detonated the fleet and everything it stands for, leaving our world in a state of crisis. With a personal score to settle, Captain Kirk leads a manhunt to a war-zone world to capture a one man weapon of mass destruction. As our heroes are propelled into an epic chess game of life and death, love will be challenged, friendships will be torn apart, and sacrifices must be made for the only family Kirk has left: his crew.

LES MISERABLES CLIP 2
Today you can also check out the second trailer for this December's most awaited musical LES MISERABLES. Differently from the first clip, this one offers more of the amazing songs, more love and epic
scenes and introduces a bigger part of the cast. The first deeply positive reviews of the film have started arriving around the net from the people who've seen early screenings. It seems it will be a huge Oscar contender next year!  The musical movie focuses on ex-prisoner Jean Valjean (Hugh Jackman), hunted for decades by the ruthless policeman Javert (Russell Crowe) after he breaks parole. When Valjean agrees to care for factory worker Fantine's (Anne Hathaway) young daughter, Cosette (Amanda Seyfried), their lives change forever. The cast also includes Eddie Redmayne and Helena Bonham Carter. In December 2012, the world's longest running musical brings its power to the big screen in Tom Hooper's sweeping and spectacular interpretation of Victor Hugo's epic tale.

36 comments:

  1. I'm sorry. I couldn't even read any of your surely wonderful words. I got a little hung up on the photo. You know...the top one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah, that always happens with my ladies when I offer them some eyecandy :) The top? Surely you're eyes are down in the bottom :PPP

      Delete
  2. I really wanted to like the first Star Trek movie, but left the theatre feeling empty and disappointed. Visually, it looked great, but it just didn't *feel* like a Star Trek movie.

    Not sure if it was the cast, the direction, or the liberties they took with the original story, but the excitement is gone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah, sorry to hear that, Bob, it's different with me, it was the first ever STAR TREK film that I actually loved because it had such warm energy between the crew and the script was spotless and plus I loved most of the actors. It also had a very healthy doze of humour and that positive vibe which made the audience love it. This is why it has such huge success which hadn't happened to the franchise for decades before.
      Did you want it to be more dark? I find that people who didn't like it usually prefer dark films and DS9 instead of VOYAGER or NEW GENERATION and ENTERPRISE.

      Delete
  3. Star Trek 2 ??? .... Very good news , great movie
    Cheeers

    ReplyDelete
  4. I won't be able to go to the first showing of Les Mis, but it's one I won't mind paying the full $12.50 to see.

    ReplyDelete
  5. star trek... is going 2 be 2 much... thank you for the update... you win a prize, just the knowledge you won something is good enough.

    so go celebrate...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. pffttt... if that was true I'd be the richest man in the world....

      go eat peas and pickles.... you've been naughty....

      Delete
    2. keeping you on your toes... on your toes!!

      Delete
    3. serving you pickles for dinner...

      Delete
  6. Yay for Star Trek 2. Such a great cast. I really liked the last one, so looking forward to this one with Benedict Cumberbatch as the villain. I think I saw some photos of him in the part and he was kind of buffed out.

    And Les Mis...les sigh. I will go out to see that for sure. Probably alone, as no one else I know will put up with it. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep and there will be Klingons in it too, methinks :) And my dear Karl Urban and John Cho :) And Zachary Quinto...

      Well, you can take me, I'm easy to convince :)))

      Delete
  7. I'll be taking you and L.G. to see Les Mis. Oh that trailer was just exquisite. This film is going to be an Oscar contender for sure.

    And hell to the yeah on Star Trek 2! I can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeeppe, I'm for the field trip too :) Let's do it twice - premiere at Melsie's in Chicago and then New Years Eve at Luanne's in snow covered Colorado :) You ladies are paying, me is generously bringing myself :PPP

      Delete
  8. So many good things today darling. And Mr. Lutz, well how can I thank you enough darling.

    I hope they do some Merlin spin-offs as I'm not quite ready to leave that enchanting world.

    Star Trek2 I loved the new movies so I'm looking forward to this one. Two yummy men as well Pine and Quinto. I do wish those two were a couple but it appears as if they aren't.

    The trailer for Les Mis is stunning. The costumes, the characters, the music, the sets all look grand.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What I like about Mr. Lutz (isn't it a naughty name?) is his slutiness :) I remember posting that pic of him with his pubes out in the air :)

      I wonder what Merlin spin-off there could be, hope it's something more creative than taking one of the knights as the hero of a new show.

      Quinto is gay in his private life, which makes him even more interesting and nice.

      Delete
  9. I can't wait to see Les miserables

    ReplyDelete
  10. I sure hope Les Miz lives up to my high expectations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear the early reviews are brilliant, which goes for THE HOBBIT too.

      Delete
  11. You got me laughing right off the bat as it is evident SE share the same disdain for said saga!

    I am looking forward to Star Trek 2 since I'm a nerd and I'm a total Zachary Quinto fan..I can't wait to.watch American Horror Story in the morning! He is great to watch!

    Oh Les Mis...I can't wait! I'm going to spend half of my vacation at the cinema! The commercials have been running a lot recently!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. what's SE? :)

      I also love STAR TREK for Quinto, Urban and Cho, three of my secret infatuations :)

      There will be lots of singing LES MISERABLES songs when the end of year comes :)

      Delete
    2. Ooooohhhh...Urban...<3 You know, my knight at the Renaissance Festival this year looked JUST LIKE HIM!! And Cho never ever fails to make me smile. I liked Harold way more than Kumar!

      And I already am singing Les Mis songs...I've had "I dreamed a dream" in my head for at least a week now!

      Delete
    3. And SE is my stupid phone's auto correct way of saying WE!!

      Delete
    4. I'm probably the biggest fan of Urban in the world, I was with him when nobody else was back when he was playing Cupid and Caesar in HERCULES and XENA :) I feel he should honour me and thank me personally :PP

      Delete
  12. Oh, dear lord. More of Chris Pine and that Kellan Guy. And, Les Miz? Can't wait for that one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always use every opportunity possible to regal the crowds with some Lutz :) Usually some more :)

      Delete
  13. I'd love to see a spinoff that focused on the Druids; forced into hiding by Uther's reign and their slow rise to acceptance as Arthur ushers in a new regime. It'd have to be set and shot in Wales, of course :)

    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It could be interesting if they actually give Druids nice powers unlike poor Merlin who didn't have any special ones in six years of the show :(

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.