Tuesday, April 24, 2012

HOLLYWOOD SPY'S BEST TV HUNKS ARE "ONCE UPON A TIME" JOSH DALLAS AND DAVID OAKES FROM "THE BORGIAS"!

 Our long poll on BEST TV HUNK is over, my dear readers, and after a month of voting and with hundreds of votes, the proud winner is amazing Josh Dallas with 20% of your votes, while David Oakes took
second spot (19%). The two of them were followed by Kit Harington (11%), Jim Caviezel (11%),  Liam McIntyre (9%) and Bradley James (8%)!

JOSH DALLAS
Amazing angel eyes fella Josh Dallas has literally appeared from nowhere and immediately seduced millions of fans with his warm charisma, kind nature and mesmerizing looks. No wonder he got the role of Prince Charming in planetary popular fantasy show ONCE UPON A TIME in which he shines every week with his trustworthy and believable portrayal of the prince looking for his Snow White and of a regular guy lost in Storybrooke where he is trying to find his true love. Charm is what he has in tones. Beside the magnificent role in ONCE UPON A TIME, Josh also played the brave swordsman Fandral in last year's blockbuster THOR next to Chris Hemsworth, and will play it again in a sequel to the film. Last year we also saw him in George Lucas'WWII epic RED TAILS, and before that he had guest roles in
DOCTOR WHO, HAWAII FIVE O, CSI... Before his Hollywood career, Josh spent almost ten years in London being a member of many renowned theatre companies such as Royal National Theatre, The English National Opera, The New Shakespeare Company... He got offered the Fandral role in THOR by Kenneth Branagh only five days after returning to the United States.

DAVID THE NAUGHTY
I'm proud to say that HOLLYWOOD SPY was one of the first sites to follow, notice and write about brilliant David Oakes. Although THE PILLARS OF THE
EARTH was filled with young stars which will later on become popular (Eddie Redmayne, Sam Claflin), David has used his chance and managed to shine himself too in the role of evil and ambitious William Hamleig whose morbid relationship with his own, equally ambitious, mother brings him doom. He was noticed in that role and got an even bigger one in THE BORGIAS, in which he still plays the superficial pope's son Juan Borgia. Beside sharing stunning looks with the above mentioned Josh Dallas, another thing the two of them share is their theatrical career. He has performed in Globe Theatre and the Old Vic. Not sure how is that possible, but he is mentioned in the cast of THE PILLARS OF
THE EARTH follow up, WORLD WITHOUT END in which he is supposed to play Bishop Henry in a cameo role. He is from Britain and has an MA in English and Drama. It is interesting that his father is a Canon of Salisbury Cathedral, the Cathedral that provided much of the source material for "The Pillars of the Earth"!

44 comments:

  1. It was a close one between Dallas and Oakes. For me it's Oakes. He's got those dark good looks that I adore. I hope your trip went well my Angel.

    You must visit me as I've some delicious eye candy on display today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved them both, although I have to confess I'm smitten by Josh totally :)
      It was a quick trip, came back richer than when I went there :)
      I'm popping over immediately, you know you're my first stop, and cat is the last LOL

      Delete
    2. The cat's post didn't show up in Google Reader today. Our plan to destroy him is working.

      Delete
    3. I've noticed that too, strange how that happened at the very same day I was out of town :))) Hope the police won't find my airplane ticket to Canada with today's date.

      Delete
    4. They won't find it as O'Leary Air ran you through customs as a German man named Vlod Kadinsky.

      Delete
    5. Ach ja, mein Lieber, das war unsere schlauen Plan :)

      Delete
    6. You guys are hilarious!!

      Delete
    7. Pfft one big conspiracy theory. I will call Mel Gibson and he'll solve it for me. Julia Roberts might help too, if they have a clue. But the cat will have his revenge. Blogger and the alliance shall never win!

      Delete
    8. @Elsie
      thank you very much :)

      Delete
    9. @Cat
      don't you threaten me with Julia Roberts, you know very well how she scares me to no extent...

      Delete
    10. I know your weakness! The cat will make Conspiracy Theory 2 happen and it will be about how the alliance got taken down by a cat.

      Delete
    11. or by Julia's toothy smile :)

      Delete
    12. Everybody hates Julia. Is it her big mouth?

      Delete
    13. mouth and her ugly personality :) And no acting talent, off course...

      Delete
  2. I have a very hard time liking David Oakes. His character in Pillars was so evil that I can't look at him without thinking of that sadist. I hope he has a good-guy role come along so I can forget that horrible person he played. He is rather good looking after all. I'd hate to hate him forever. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh, he is extremely evil in THE BORGIAS as well, for some reason he keeps getting such roles, even though he is very nice and charming. We loves him, but we hates him :)

      Delete
    2. Follow David on twitter and you will no doubt fall in love!!!

      Delete
    3. I think I follow him, but I prefer his fun club, because they are very nice people.

      Delete
  3. I'm kinda sad my guy didn't win but those two are yummy for the eyes!

    (thanks for updating your blogroll, Dez, you've been so busy and yet you did that too! You're so kind!!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Elsie
      who was your guy?
      Be welcome, I had to do it in order to be in touch with your new posts :)

      Delete
    2. @Cat
      suck, bum... those seem to be your fave words lately, cat, are you sure you're not in mating season? We could find you some nice lady skunk and she could be your Pepe le Phew :)

      Delete
    3. Twisting my words, seeing what you want to see, but that is okay as while your looking for the cat's bum, he will destroy the alliance.

      Delete
    4. yep, that bum of yours is a vicious weapon of distraction :)

      Delete
    5. @Cat - My doberman is beginning to lick her chops...she doesn't like her owner being called a suck up LOL =P

      @ Dez -My guy was Andrew Lincoln - hello hot, sexy and tough!

      Delete
    6. release the doberman, Elsie :)
      We do like Andrew, wish those horrid people from THE WALKING DEAD would appreciate him more. Wasn't he absolutely adorable in LOVE ACTUALLY?

      Delete
  4. I say it is rigged and demand a recount. As you swoon over him and the show. You voted for half of them. I know it. The cat will find proof and expose you to the world! Hmmm bad choice of words.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. exposing me to the world? That would surely make millions of people blind....

      Delete
    2. LOL I knew you'd go there..haha

      Delete
    3. but you still have to poke me, yes? :)

      Delete
  5. I don't know who any of these guys are!

    ReplyDelete
  6. He was in Thor? I saw that movie a good 10 times and didn't even recognize him?! Wow...lol Congrats to the winner, although my vote didn't win! We all know you love the results ;) hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. he had a beard in it :)
      I actually voted for Bradley James at the beginning of the poll :) I have a soft spot for blonds :)

      Delete
  7. Well, well done Josh! I'm not too familiar with them, but I think I would have voted for David, the Brit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yea I never heard of Josh Dallas until recently

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I didn't know it was Josh Dallas as Fandral in THOR, I almost didn't recognize him. I quite like those three friends of Thor, they're hilarious when they came to earth.

    That David Oakes is gorgeous, hope he's getting more roles ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it was him, but he had a beard there :) He is much more pretty shaved :)

      Delete
  10. THis is one of those polls where I wish I could have voted for each one a hundred times. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear you sister :) Hope nobody will mind that for the first time in HOLLYWOOD SPY's history I haven't put out a new poll. After almost hundred polls I've kinda run out of ideas :(

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.