Monday, August 1, 2011

HOLLYWOOD SPY REPORT FROM THE ROYAL WEDDING OF JORDAN'S PRINCE RASHID AND PRINCESS ZEINA SHABAN! NEW PICS FROM "THE HUNGER GAMES"! FULL LENGTH TRAILER FOR "SPARTACUS VENGEANCE"

Before we move over to Jordan and visit the royal wedding there, I just wanted to show you a full trailer for SPARTACUS VENGEANCE and some new pictures from THE HUNGER GAMES since I know you people are excited about that film adaptation. In the new pictures you can see a new look of Gale and
Peeta played by Josh Hutcherson and Liam Hemsworth, and I added the picture of Jennifer Lawrence as Katniss just to remind you of her look in the film as well. Click on the pic to see it bigger!
__________________________________________________
Last week I gave you a short teaser for the second season of Starz' epic show SPARTACUS VENGEANCE and now you can see the whole, extremely thrilling trailer announcing the new adventures which will be aired next January with Liam McIntyre taking the  lead role. The trailer features a mindblowing and totally crazy return of Lucretia from the dead - you don't wanna miss that scene, I swear I screamed while watching it :)

HOLLYWOOD SPY'S REPORT FROM THE ROYAL WEDDING IN JORDAN
We had a new royal wedding a few days ago, moving to Jordan this time after we've already visited UK royal wedding and Monaco royal wedding. The couple in Jordan were Prince Rashid and
gorgeous Zeina Shaban. The son of Jordan's King Abdullah II’s uncle, 31 year old Prince Rashid married extremely beautiful Zeina Shaban (22), who is, similar to Monaco's princess Charlene, a former Olympic athlete (in table tennis). As on previous royal weddings this one also had lots of crowned guests including King Hamad of Bahrain, Queen Sofia of Spain, Sweden’s Crown Princess Victoria, crown prince Alexander of Serbia, Duke of Edinburgh, the princes of Bulgaria, Belgium, Luxembourg ...
It is interesting that prince Rashid's father prince Hassan was the main heir to the Jordanian throne for many decades, until his brother King Hussein changed the succession on his deathbed in 1999 and gave the throne to his son, Abdullah. If this didn't happen
prince Rashid would now be the heir to the throne and Zeina would be the future queen instead of the current queen Rania, Abdullah's wife. Charming Prince Rashid is a Captain in Jordan's Army. PS click on the pics to see them in larger size!
______________________________________________
PS! don't forget that later on this Monday I will be posting my exclusive interview with Samantha Sotto whose new book is being published by Random House this August!

20 comments:

  1. Looks like a good cast for the Hunger Games. I so hope they're doing a great job on the film. The novels deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. never read them, KC, but I do know lots of my ladies loved them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. and they found just the right "knife" to cut it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ilithyia is gonna get it. :D

    Wow, Princess Zeina is absolutely gorgeous. Beautiful wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is something beautiful about women from Jordan....
    Did you actually go there for the wedding???

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful wedding, and you're right, the bride is gorgeous. Were you there?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the new trailer for Spartacus. Violent, edgy and sexy.

    The royal bride was gorgeous. Can't say the same for the groom, though. Definitely not a contender for sexiest man alive. He also looks like he wants to run far away.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wowzers!! that is a big chuffing cake!!

    I am so going to try and get into Spartacus now. That trailer looks great!!

    Happy Monday Dezzy

    ReplyDelete
  9. spartacus did an epic job the last two seasons, can't wait to watch the third!! :O

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Luanne
    Ilithyia deserves everything Lucretia is ready to give her :) we still remember how that b@#$tch left her locked in the ludus to be killed :)
    Glad you liked the wedding :)

    @Drew
    yes, Jordanian royal ladies are truly gorgeous! Yes, I was holding one of the swords :)

    @Clarissa
    I was washing the dishes after they ate the cake :))

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Melsy
    glad you liked the trailer, Melsy, but I wouldn't agree with you on prince Rashid, I think there is something good natured and adorable about him and he and Zeina seem like a very cute couple together.

    @Custie
    imagine doing piping on that cake :)
    Ah, you must get into Spartacus!

    @Lurk
    glad you think so, Lurk!

    @Magixx
    it's true, I also can't wait for the new season next year! It's sooo far away :(

    ReplyDelete
  12. My daughter, who has read all three hunger games books, said to me this weekend, "If the movie looks bad, we have to go so we can make fun of it. If it looks kind of bad or good we have to go anyways."

    ReplyDelete
  13. ah, I wonder whose witty spirit did she inherit :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. My goodness look at that cake!! That can feed the entire village for the whole week :D The bride looks absolutely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  15. @Flixy
    yes, I think each citizen of Jordan has got a piece of that cake :)

    @Dirty
    glad you liked it, Dirty!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sometimes I feel like the only person who doesn't care about "The Hunger Games." Also, Jennifer Lawrence annoys me, and I can't figure out why.

    ReplyDelete
  17. you're not the only one ,Josh, I won't watch the film either, since I don't support the book, but I publish news on the film because lots of my ladies love it and I aim to please as always :)

    ReplyDelete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.