Friday, October 30, 2009

HUGH JACKMAN WON'T HOST 2010 OSCARS!


Although everybody loved him, and although he said he would do it again, Hugh Jackman will not host next year's Oscars.
According to "MovieWeb" "Jackman, who is currently starring in the Broadway play 'A Steady Rain' alongside Daniel Craig, had reportedly turned down the offer in the past few weeks. Jackman won't rule out ever hosting the awards gala again, but it was said that he didn't want to host the ceremony for two years in a row."
I guess now, the crazy race for the new host will start, but I'm not so optimistic. I personally didn't like De Generes, Stewart nor Steve Martin. But I did like Crystal and Goldberg.

6 comments:

  1. I liked Stewart, don't remember DeGeneres well enough to comment, and Steve Martin's OK. I think with Jackman out, which I think is the right move, if you let him host it every few year's it'll be better off long term, I don't know who they'll go to. No other real big name multilevel performer that I can think of out there. They may go and see if Crystal is up for a comeback, but you never know with him.

    We shall see who they come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep,Ryan I agree with you, it is better to give us Hugh in small amounts :) We will appreciate him more that way.
    I see that many people over the Net would like to see Conan O'Brian as host.
    I'd like to see someone warm and kind, not someone scandalous or controversial, with strange kind of humour.
    Maybe Mike Myers, but I don't know what's he been up to these days?

    ReplyDelete
  3. He was great this year! It's a pity he's not going to host the Oscars again оne day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hear Neil Patrick Harris could become host this year. Or even more likely, some of the previous hosts could repeat his/her performance.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting gossip, although I must say I know nothing of his personal sense of humour.
    I'd like a female host next year for a change.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Neb, you didn't get it right: he won't host next year, but he said he'd like to do to it again sometime in the future :)) So, there is still hope for all Jackmaniacs :)

    ReplyDelete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.