Wednesday, August 12, 2015

STUNNING 'THE BASTARD EXECUTIONER' EPIC TV SERIES POSTER WITH LEE JONES, STEPHEN MOYER, MATTHEW RHYS! WESTWORLD' SF WESTERN SERIES TRAILER WITH ANTHONY HOPKINS, JAMES MARSDEN, THANDIE NEWTON, ED HARRIS, BEN BARNES

 'THE BASTARD EXECUTIONER' 
EPIC TV SERIES POSTER
Just two epic TV updates for you today, people, beginning with the first poster for FX's upcoming new historical series THE BASTARD EXECUTIONER which is bringing medieval weaponry to the small screens from September 15th! FX has also released a number of promo teasers for the new show and I'm showing you two of them below.
 Coming from Kurt Sutter (SONS OF ANARCHY), the ten episode historical action series THE BASTARD EXECUTIONER tells the story of a warrior knight (Lee Jones) in King Edward The Thirds charge who is broken by the ravages of war and vows to lay down his sword. But when that violence finds him again, he is forced to pick up the bloodiest sword of all: an executioner's sword. Part of the plot will deal with fallout from the Madog ap Llywelyn Welsh rebellion! Stephen Moyer, Matthew Rhys and Ed Sheeran are also in the cast!


 'WESTWORLD' TRAILER
WITH ANTHONY HOPKINS, JAMES MARSDEN, ED HARRIS, THANDIE NEWTON, RODRIGO SANTORO
Meanwhile, HBO has released the first teaser trailer for their own epic series, sf western WESTWORLD which boasts a rather stellar cast lead by Anthony Hopkins, Ed Harris, Evan Rachel Wood, James Marsden, Thandie Newton, Rodrigo Santoro and Ben Barnes! The story is set in a futuristic amusement park in which androids play people of the Wild West without knowing that they aren't real people! It is described as a dark odyssey about the dawn of artificial consciousness and the future of sin!

20 comments:

  1. Both look fantastic. I wasn't sure the Westworld story needed to be told again, but I like what I've seen so far.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is quite an interesting cast too! All of them Oscar nominees...

      Delete
  2. Thandie Newton... Do I need to say more?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm, not sure either one of these is my cup of tea, but I could be surprised.
    Hope you're having/or had an excellent day

    ReplyDelete
  4. Powerful trailers. Let's wait for their reviews when they finally come out then. And James Marsden. I think the last movie I've seen him do epic role is in X-Men. :D

    Oh, regarding your comment on my last post. I must say Michael Jackson was cleared of all charges, the kid who first accused him of molestation came clean after his death and was sorry he wasn't able to tell him it was his father's idea so they get paid. It was MJ's then advisors' idea to pay not his. He was willing to fight. The said father committed suicide the same year MJ died. I guess your conscience won't stop haunting you even years after your wrongdoing.

    As for his kids, you should listen to how they speak about their father. They adore him. Media just love to exaggerate and fabricate stories. Even his video dangling his son was set in slow motion to make it look dangerous. Sad really how much everyone seem to gang up on him and destroy him. Then again, if you're as big as he is, you'll be the target of these kinds of people.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We do like Marsden a lot!

      Darling, I know you love him, but that man was crazy, maybe good in his heart, but still crazy. As a pedagogue and a teacher I tell you that covering your kids with veils as he did and dangling babies from balconies or who knows what else not... not to mention taking copious amounts of pills in the presence of your kids just ain't right. Those kids will be damaged forever.

      Delete
    2. That kid and his father destroyed what was left of Mr. Jackson. It's unforgivable.

      Delete
    3. what kid? Methinks Jacko's father and mother are the ones who really ruined him and turned him into Jacko the Freacko

      Delete
  5. I'm probably the only person in the world who remembers this, but Evan Rachel Ward was on a TV series back in the 90s called Once and Again. Sela Ward played her mom--and the guy from The Rocketeer was the guy she fell in love with after having gone through raising kids and a divorce. I loved that show!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep, never heard of it before :) I've only heard of her when she started dating Marilyn Manson.

      Delete
  6. Oh wow, can't wait to see Ed Sheeran acting. Judging from his music videos, I think he'd be wonderful. Westworld's teaser trailer is intriguing and such an impressive cast for the small screen.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great trailers! There is so much I want to see this fall, I need to make sure I get my dvr cleared to catch it all!

    Pardon that horrid commenting system I have up today. That sponsor company demands us to integrate their comment system into the posts so comments filter directly to them. It's ridiculous! I don't work with them often, but do have part 2 of that series going up next Wednesday. Feel free to skip it over it. It's such a pain!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've written all the release dates in my calendar :) Since I don't have TV anymore, I always have an hour a day for a show from Torrents.

      I realised it was their own comment form half a day later LOL All those outsider comment forms are so unpopular around the blogosphere, I don't understand people who use DISQUS form, for example... it's just a vile thing

      Delete
    2. You didn't get your broken tv fixed? OH noes :( If the computer starts to break, you must get that fixed asap. We would sorely miss our Dezzybear if he weren't around every day!

      Disqus pisses me off quite often, but this tapinfluence makes me so mad that I can't even respond to the comments left on my blog. Grrrr!

      Delete
    3. It's unfixable and the switch in that part of the room ain't working and I don't have the strength to fix it... so I just never bought a new TV... I will have to fix the power there before winter because my bathroom heater is on that line too... but I just don't have the nerves for it... I'd rather move away than do it :)
      You can the old style, remember when we didn't have REPLY buttons and had to answer comments by writing the list of names and our answers next to them in separate comment? :)

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.