Saturday, August 15, 2015

FIRST 'THE ROYALS' TV SERIES SECOND SEASON TRAILER WITH ELIZABETH HURLEY, WILLIAM MOSELEY! 'CHILDHOOD'S END' SF SERIES TRAILER WITH MIKE VOGEL, CHARLES DANCE, JULIAN MCMAHON

  'THE ROYALS' TV SERIES
SECOND SEASON TRAILER!
Two new TV trailers for you today, people. First, a trailer announcing the second season of E!'s first scripted series THE ROYALS which has scored major success earlier this year following a fictional British royal family lead by Elizabeth Hurley as Queen Helena and William Moseley as Prince Liam. The new season will see them coping with the king's death this November. Joan Collins will also return as queen's mother.


  'CHILDHOOD'S END' TRAILER 
WITH MIKE VOGEL, JULIAN MCMAHON AND CHARLES DANCE
SyFy has released the first trailer for their TV mini series adaptation of Arthur C. Clarke's classic CHILDHOOD'S END which will air in three consecutive nights in December (together with EXPANSE) starring Mike Vogel, Charles Dance and Julian McMahon

  ALIEN OVERLORDS!
The story follows the peaceful alien invasion of Earth by the mysterious “Overlords,” whose arrival begins decades of apparent utopia under indirect alien rule, at the cost of human identity and culture. Mike Vogel plays the man who is chosen to be the bridge between humans and the Overlords! Charles Dance plays the lead Overlord who promises humans bold new world, one free of disease, poverty, crime and war.

22 comments:

  1. I hope Childhood's End turns out to be well done. That would be a great one for me to watch.

    I'm so sorry to hear you guys are still baking in that ridiculous heat. That has got to be tough on the health and mental well being. I hope it doesn't go from hot to seriously cold with no Autumn in between. There's not been a proper Autumn since I moved here.

    My cold isn't serious, just a nuisance. I most likely got it from the handle of a shopping cart. I need to start carrying sterile wipes with me when I go shopping.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you have the chance to see it. It will be short, three episodes in three days.

      It's utterly ridiculous. I was supposed to go to Belgrade like weeks ago and just can't on this hellish weather.

      Oooh, don't tell me you touched your face after touching something in the public place, dear :) Are you allowed to be close to the hubbs or are you in containment? :)

      Delete
  2. Never paid much attention to Royals, but I just hear about Childhood's End and I'd be lying if I didn't admit that I was interested.

    It's being described as the "photo-negative" of Walking Dead and might appeal to almost a sci-fi kind of Red Dawn feeling. I'm extremely curious to see what comes out of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SyFy has a lot of new sf series coming up from CHILDHOOD'S END to EXPANSE and MAGICIANS and ASCENSION... all adaptations of sf books

      Thanks for visiting, Robert, hope we see you here again!

      Delete
  3. Childhood's End looks pretty good to me. You know how I love my scifi :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and there's tons of it coming up this Autumn!

      Delete
  4. Childhood's End looks intriguing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still have all The Royals on my dvr. I wanted to watch them this summer, but it took me too long to get through The L Word. The girls are killing my tv watching I tell ya. Drive me here, take me there. Pft. They are lucky I love them ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I quite liked THE ROYALS, watched all of the episodes in one week. Spicy and dynamic, but still not too soapy...and very very sexy. The only thing I didn't like in it was the music.

      Delete
    2. Glad to hear it gets your stamp of approval, Dezzy! The girls go back to school on Tuesday, so I can start watching my spicy shows then ;)

      Delete
    3. Our kids here start school September but the teachers start about now... to organize the school curricula, have meetings, do exams for those who fail the year etc.... hands full of work

      Delete
  6. I have to wonder if Charles Dance ever played a good guy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, he is always ebil... and often plays lords and kings too... I think he enjoys such roles... and has tons of great projects coming up too

      Delete
  7. Looks like a good cast. I haven't seen Joan Collins in a while. She seems perfect for that role.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She was quite saucy in the first season... made the whole court shake in fear :)

      Delete
  8. Looks like there's lots of drama in The Royals!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A fantastic book, Childhood's End. Really looking forward to the mini-series. Thanks for the trailer.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Charles Dance!He will always remind me of the devil in The Golden Child.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. never heard of that one.. is it with Eddie Murphy?

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.