Tuesday, March 3, 2015

JAMIE DORNAN & CILLIAN MURPHY IN WW2 THRILLER 'ANTHROPOID'! KIM RAVER TO LEAD 'ADVOCATE' SHOW! 'BABY DADDY' RENEWED FOR 5TH SEASON, 'YOUNG AND HUNGRY' 2ND SEASON STARTS MARCH

JAMIE DORNAN TO LEAD
'ANTHROPOID' WW2 THRILLER
It seems that Mr. Grey will see us even when the horrid fifty shades of grey start to fade: according to 'Screen Daily' one of our favourite Irish hunks Jamie Dornan will take the lead role in ANTHROPOID WW2 drama together with another fave Irishman of ours Cillian Murphy! The Sean Ellis directed movie will be about the attempted assassination of prominent Nazi official Reinhard Heydrich. ANTHROPOID refers to the code-name for the Allied operation to assassinate Heydrich, the head of the SS who was one of the main architects of the Holocaust and was widely considered number three in the Nazi ranks behind Hitler and Himmler. Operation ANTHROPOID was led by two soldiers from Czechoslovakia’s army-in-exile who were parachuted into their homeland to carry out the mission against the Nazi nicknamed “The Butcher of Prague”.

TELEVISION HEADLINES 
KIM RAVER IS 'THE ADVOCATE'
Meanwhile, when it comes to TV, gorgeous Kim Raver (LIPSTICK JUNGLE, GREY'S ANATOMY) will topline ABC's new drama THE ADVOCATE! She will play Francis “Frankie” Reese a tough, resourceful, type-A businesswoman at the top of her game who has a medical scare, only to be dangerously misdiagnosed, and experiences firsthand the hazards of US healthcare system. Shocking her friends and family, she leaves her career behind, becoming instead a brilliant and relentless advocate for anyone caught in the chaotic and ever-changing maze that is modern medicine.
'BABY DADDY' GETS 5TH SEASON
Two good news coming from ABC Family. They have just renewed their leading sitcom BABY DADDY for the 5th season! The current 4th season, similarly to all previous ones, has been number one comedy series on Wednesday nights in America. As you know, Jean-Luc Bilodeau stars as a young man who suddenly becomes a single father and has to raise his baby daughter with the help of his brother, (Derek Theler), his roomate (Tahj Mowry), his hilarious mother (Melissa Peterman) and his best friend and girlfriend (Chelsea Kane).
'YOUNG & HUNGRY' RETURNS THIS MONTH
Another of ABC Family's hit series, comedy YOUNG & HUNGRY is returning for its second season March 25th after becoming hugely popular among the crowds last summer. Emily Osment stars as a young cook who starts working as the private chef of a young millionaire (Jonathan Sadowski) with whom she accidentally ends up in bed the very first day.  Second season picks up with Gabi surprised by the return of ex-boyfriend Cooper (guest star Jesse McCartney), just as her boss has called off his wedding due to his feelings for her.

31 comments:

  1. I love Young & Hungry although I don't often watch tv. Like so seldom!

    So many good shows to watch out for.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The first season for fun. I hated some of the casting choices, but the sitcom was rather funny

      Delete
  2. You should be thrilled with the Baby Daddy renewal!

    The Advocate sounds good. US heath care really needs an overhaul. I stopped going to the doctor because they were making me worse. Natural healing methods are my new best friend. Our insurance has always been in the crapper, and some will not agree, but Obama screwed it up even more. Even if I wanted to go to the doctor, I can hardly afford to now after his bs plans went into place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's sad that in the 21st century so many, if not most, people around the world don't have medical care, and even if they do, insurance often doesn't cover what they need. I haven't had medical insurance in 6 or 7 years now

      Delete
    2. It's absolutely insane! I do have insurance and it doesn't cover squat. I have to pay $5000 out of pocket before they pick up any of the tab. It's complete bs. Healthcare shouldn't cost so much!

      Delete
    3. I couldn't agree more. Health and money shouldn't go hand in hand. It's a disgrace. Now I'm lucky that my Mom moved to this here country called the Netherlands. I will always be a foreigner but at least the health care system is fully operational and not only for the super rich.

      Delete
    4. that's nice to hear, Blue! At least you and Angie can have medical care that you deserve. The Dutch people have always been ahead of the rest of the world

      Delete
    5. Yes, they're even kind to us foreigners!

      Delete
    6. yes, when they're not attacking one's country and putting one's people in tribunals :)

      Delete
    7. Wait? You don't have Dutch citizenship?

      Delete
  3. I don't watch too many sit-coms; they get boring real fast to me. Anthropoid might be good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always have three or four that I watch, sitcoms bring me so much joy and they're the only thing that can cheer me up

      Delete
  4. The Advocate seems interesting. I think I would watch it. There's much to debate about the healthcare system.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the series might even raise some important questions

      Delete
  5. I have never heard of Young and Hungry but little Emily sure is cute as a button.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's a cute little sitcom :) Had ten episodes last summer and is now coming back

      Delete
  6. Yay for talented Irish hunks. Been watching and loving The Fall and Peaky Blinders. Happy to see Dornan and Murphy working together. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we always love it when Irish hunks play together... notice the ambiguity of my sentence :)

      Delete
  7. Well, I'm way out of the loop on TV. I'm waiting for the new Dish App to come out where you can pick and choose your channels. Then I'll record and play from Tivo. Otherwise, it's Netflix for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Torrents for me :) I torrent my fave shows and watch them over the weekend

      Delete
  8. Advocate - there's an idea. I fired mine and won the case on my own.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One of our blogging friends also won a medical case against a multibillion dollar company after years of fighting! I'm so happy for her that I cried tears of joy when she told me

      Delete
  9. That's wonderful - give her my best!! Bless her heart. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She got them all arrested too :) Such a true hero she is!

      Delete
  10. I haven't seen Emily Osment in a while. I was wondering what she was up to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is quite nice in this sitcom, probably the only good cast member with Jesse McCartny

      Delete
  11. I haven't seen Emily Osment in a while. I was wondering what she was up to.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jamie's package is more impressive than mine but there's no way that would keep me from coming on to Kim.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that sounds like a plan. It's funny but Jamie actually showed his package full nude in a recent photo shoot.... he is such a naughty devil... hope he stays like that.... And it's big unpacked too...

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.