Wednesday, March 11, 2015

'SAN ANDREAS' TRAILER WITH DWAYNE JOHNSON VS A QUAKE! RACHEL SKARSTEN IS QUEEN ELIZABETH I IN 'REIGN' EPIC SHOW ON MARY QUEEN OF SCOTS! 'STONE RIDER' SF NOVEL TO BE ADAPTED

QUEEN ELIZABETH ARRIVES TO
 'REIGN' EPIC SHOW PLAYED BY RACHEL SKARSTEN
Now, English queen Elizabeth I has been mentioned quite a lot in CW's popular historical saga REIGN as the constant threat to Mary Queen of Scots and France, but now, after almost two years, she will finally appear in the series! Rachel Skarsten has been cast to wear the English crown in the show that fictionalises Mary, Queen of Scots's (Adelaide Kane) romances and political manipulations while living at the French court in the 1550s. Elizabeth's debut in the season finale will be a catalyst for events in season three, when REIGN will chronicle the lives, loves and tribulations of three queens: Mary, Catherine and now Elizabeth. The English monarch will be shown as a scheming but vulnerable monarch.


'STONE RIDER' SF NOVEL
TO GET ADAPTED INTO A MOVIE
Yet another dystopian sf novel has been sold for movie adaptation: 'Deadline' reports that  JUSTIFIED producer Dave Adron will adapt STONE RIDER David Hofmeyr's dystopian science fiction novel about a young man who wants a chance to escape Blackwater, the dust-bowl desert town he grew up in and lead a good life with the beautiful Sadie Blood. Alongside Sadie and the dangerous outsider Kane, Adam will ride the Blackwater Trail in a brutal race where only the strongest survive and the prize is a ticket to Sky-Base and a life of luxury.

'SAN ANDREAS' TRAILER
ROCK AGAINST THE QUAKE
Your trailer for today is for new action adventure movie SAN ANDREAS which brings disaster to cinemas this May. After the infamous San Andreas Fault finally gives, triggering a magnitude 9 earthquake in California, a search and rescue helicopter pilot (Dwayne Johnson) and his estranged wife (Carla Gugino) make their way together from Los Angeles to San Francisco to save their only daughter (Alexandra Daddario). But their treacherous journey north is only the beginning. And when they think the worst may be over... it's just getting started.

36 comments:

  1. Everyone in blogworld seems to be "off" today. It might be the side effects from the daylight savings travesty.

    That trailer is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We still haven't been hit by the daylight savings... it usually comes here two weeks later when the spring officially arrives :)

      Delete
    2. I posted the Bryan Ferry song you requested, some time back, on my music blog. There's also I very blurry photo of me with my niece! LOL

      Delete
    3. will look for it... had a electricity problems in the spy's headquarters last night and couldn't reach the web

      Delete
    4. And then I posted the wrong song anyway! I'm so sorry :(

      Delete
    5. no worries, we love Ferry in any song.

      Delete
  2. Dwayne Johnson can "Rock" my world any damn day!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I first read Stone Ryder I thought you meant Flynn Rider from Tangled. I need to swatch some grown up stuff again. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dystopian craze continues! I keep hearing that agents and publishers won't even LOOK at dystopian novels because the market is "oversaturated," yet movies and TV shows keep coming out based on dystopian books...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate it when the oversaturation kills the genre

      Delete
  5. Yowza. Rachel Skarsten is absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you can find her more naked pics around Google :)

      Delete
  6. First I've heard of Rachel Skarsten

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stone Rider sounds a lot like that syfy movie that had Matt Damon in it a few years back. I can't think of the name, but the whole concept sounds recycled.

    ReplyDelete
  8. San Andreas looks intense and terrifying. I'm still willing to read and watch dystopian movies and books despite the saturation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought disaster movies can no longer be original, but this trailer promises something extremely spectacular! It might be a huge hit this summer

      Delete
  9. I was holding my breath while watching the San Andreas trailer. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. isn't it a brilliant one? I didn't expect it to be that spectacular

      Delete
  10. Dwayne is starting to be everywhere in films... it's okay he makes the films fun and fun is why I see films.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I guess I'm glad to read that dystopian fiction is still getting attention from Hollywood. I know people are getting weary of it, but it's so much fun to write. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like dystopia as long as it isn't tween dystopia at which I boo and hiss and spit fire.... but funny thing I'm translating one right now LOL

      Delete
  12. Yeah, dystopian's about done with it's run, isn't it? Though I keep thinking zombies are but they still seem to be running strong.

    I wonder of the Quake movie will have plot as well as action. Not that a missing plot would trouble the guys in my family. lol As one son is fond of saying: if it's nothing but 2 hours of pure action, it'll be a great movie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zombies have just started... but vampires... vampires are dead.... not that they think they are...

      Delete
  13. SAN ANDREAS looks super cool. There's something about disaster movies that I love, lol.

    And Rachael's dress is very 70s, but I like it... lots of sparkle :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. agreed, disaster movies are always intriguing

      Delete
  14. I think I saw Reign advertized on Netflix...might have to watch it. Yay another SciFi!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it ain't bad, but a bit of a teensy affair :) I've watched it since the first season

      Delete
  15. San Andreas looks like an action-packed movie. It would probably be a good one to see.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Now I just the movie isn't a disaster itself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HOPE would be the missing word... what's my prize? :)

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.