Saturday, January 14, 2012

COOL NEW PICS FROM CHANNING TATUM'S "MAGIC MIKE", JOHNNY DEPP'S "DARK SHADOWS", "MIRROR MIRROR", "ABRAHAM LINCOLN VAMPIRE HUNTER" & DANIEL CRAIG'S NAKED BUMS FROM "SKYFALL"

Well, my little freaks, it seems we shall have another picture Saturday, like we did last week (with a mindblowing success - it was the best visited Saturday post ever :). A bunch of new pics for the upcoming flicks has been released around the net, so here we go:
MAGIC INDEED
The first one is a naughty one for my ladies and other fans of super tight male bodies: the first picture from Steven Soderbergh's film
MAGIC MIKE has finally arrived from "Entertainment Weekly" showing Channing Tatum strutting his jaw dropping muscles with Alex Pettyfer in the first, and Matthew Bomer in the second pic. As you remember, the film actually follows Channing Tatum's real life
beginnings as a male stripper and also stars Matthew McConaughey, Joe Manga Hunky Niello :) and for the boys Olivia Over The  Munn! The film is out this June.

 IS THAT JOHNNY?
Another great photo for today is the first one from Tim Burton's movie adaptation of the famous classic TV show DARK SHADOWS showing, an almost unrecognisable, Johnny Depp as the vampire
Barnabas Collins next to Michelle Pfeiffer who is finally showing her real age in the pic. Hitting theatres this May and following the adventures of the crazy family of monsters, the film also stars Helena Bonham Carter and Jonny Lee Miller

SPEEDOFALL (WE WISH)
Yet another lovely pic for my ladies, and those who love muscly male bodies, is this one from the new James Bond movie SKYFALL. It doesn't reveal much, but I guess that is the point since it shows Daniel
Craig sitting beside a pool wearing nothing but speedos and if you look more closely you will see 007's bums :) Opening in cinemas this November, SKYFALL will see Judi Dench as his boss, Ralph Finnes and Javier Bardem as the villains and Ben Whishaw as the new gadget expert Q.

LINCOLN'S AXE
You can also check out another picture from Timur Bekmambetov's fantasy period horror ABRAHAM LINCOLN: VAMPIRE HUNTER showing young Benjamin Walker as the infamous American president holding an axe and probably planning to attack some naughty vampires since the film shows the stateman as a nocturnal hunter on evil undead bloodsuckers. Some people around the net
said they thought the pic was from THE HOBBIT :)) Ready to premiere this June, this strange combination of history and fantasy also stars Rufus Sewell as the leader of the vampires alongside Anthony Mackie and Dominic Cooper.

HOLLY WOOD SPY HEAD LINES
The latest news from Hollywood say that Joss Whedon's THE AVENGERS will be told from Captain America's perspective, which means that Chris Evans will be the main star in the cast. Steven Spielberg has announced that he will not direct JURASSIC PARK IV and that, although TIN TIN had a lukewarm success in the cinemas this December, the work on the sequel will start later this year, helmed by Peter Jackson. Tim Burton is apparently considering making a sequel to BEETLEJUICE with Michael Keaton reprising his role. 

SNOW WHITE IN THE SNOW
There's also a new behind the sets picture from this year's biggest fairy tale epic MIRROR MIRROR showing Lily Collins as Snow White walking around the snowy forest dressed in a winter snowflake ball gown. You already know that Tarsem's new visual master piece will have larger than life costumes when it premieres this March also starring Julia Roberts as the Evil Queen, Nathan Lane as her timid butler and Armie Hammer as the prince, beside Sean Bean as the King (who of course dies in the film).

44 comments:

  1. Wow. Loving the pics today! Thanks for the lowdown on upcoming fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. be welcome, Raquel, glad you like today's eye candy :) Tomorrow I'm featuring HOLLYWOOD SPY'S SPOTLIGHT ON STARS WHO MIGHT DOMINATE 2012! Lots of eye candy there as well :)

      Delete
  2. Great pictures! All that hotness sure steams up this cold, snowy January day. I could take these outside and clear the street. ;)

    The Abe Lincoln pic is wicked. I can't wait for that. And johnny looks incredible as Barnabas. He sure can mask his pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you sure could, Melsy :) a bit of hottness for the cold streets of Chicago :) Or I could just send you Joe Manga Hunky Niello to shovel the snow for you and do some other business there :)

      Delete
    2. I'll take that hunky werewolf anytime. You know I'd make him do more than shovel snow. ;)

      Delete
    3. off course, me is no fool, that is why me offered his services :)

      Delete
  3. The Dark Shadow pic looks kind of awesome. I think i may start anticipating that movie now

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the visuals. I'm in my happy place now. :))

    But why oh why does Sean Bean always have to die???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think he often wonders that as well when he gets a new screenplay to read :)

      Delete
  5. Cool ?? This pix are Sizzling!! :D at this point Bean is going for the most deaths on camera :) he does it so beautifully too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sizzlind for sure :) Poor Bean :) I heard he is playing a tranny in one of his new films :) That's a change!

      Delete
  6. Be interesting if Beetlejuice 2 comes off, as long as Keaton comes back. He needs to make good movies again, he hasn't in years.

    Can't say I'm a fan of naked guy bums and bodies though..haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't seen Keaton since BATMAN, wonder how does he look like today. He was a nice actor in the line of Aidan Queen, Dennis Quaid and such...

      Delete
  7. Magic mike doesn't look like the kind of movie I would like

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. Tarsem said the eyebrows were the main reason he chose her for the gig :)

      Delete
  9. Looking forward to both Lincoln: Vampire Hunter and Dark Shadows.

    The transformation of Depp is astounding. I suspect a bit of CGI has gone into the character as well as makeup for that role.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep CGI was in the work for sure :) I'm guessing the whole film will look crazy.

      Delete
  10. These all look great.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pat Hatt is right. Michael Keaton needs a serious come back. He's wasting his time on crappy movies. As for that other spy, my butt looks so much better, ladies. And I mean ladies. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we won't believe you until we see it, and HOLLYWOOD SPY will gladly publish the pic of your naked bum if you are brave enough to show it to us ;)

      Delete
  12. Beetlejuice sequel? it could be good if it is done perfectly.

    Wow...Jurasic park 4? wow! I lost for words

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never seen BEETLEJUICE, I must confess :)
      JURRASIC PARK 4 probably won't happen.

      Delete
  13. think i'll go rewatch Beetlejuice, Keaton is boss.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh I'm all about a Beetlejuice sequel! It's one of my favorites--I watched it over and over again as a youngster.

    And that's Johnny Depp?!?! Wow. I'm all about seeing him in a movie as a vampire. Sign. Me. Up.

    ReplyDelete
  15. "Barnabas Collins next to Michelle Pfeiffer who is finally showing her real age in the pic. Hitting theatres this May and following the adventures of the crazy family of monsters, the film also stars Helena Bonham Carter and Jonny Lee Miller."

    And EVA GREEN!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. he he oopsy daisy, I believe I intentionally forgot to list her by accident :)

      Delete
  16. I started watching Dark Shadows on Netflix a couple weeks ago and got addicted. :D Now I can't wait for the movie! Though I wish Depp weren't wearing so much makeup in the stills I've seen. It's just too over the top, though, yeah I knew the original series was over the top!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never watched the show, but I hear it had a lot of fans back in the days. I'm sure the film will be popular.

      Delete
  17. Some men are so beautiful that it makes me think that I'm not even part of the same species as them.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Those are yummy picks. Thanks for sharing. I can't wait to see more of Bond's bum.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yummy for your tummy and other organs is our motto :)

      Delete
  19. Sadly, knowing most Chippendales and the like are gay just ruins it for me. However, a new James Bond is most welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Damn but I'd see MIRROR MIRROR just for that dress.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Found it Dear Dezzy...many greetings from your twitterfriend free_spirit_mom Heleen x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no, no this is not the one, sister, I will find you the one and send you the link :))

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.