Saturday, October 23, 2021

KATE WINSLET JOINED BY JUDE LAW, JOSH O'CONNOR, MARION COTILLARD IN PERIOD SET MOVIE ON WW2 PHOTOGRAPHER LEE MILLER! A DISCOVERY OF WITCHES SEASON 3 TRAILER AND AIR DATE IS HERE

 KATE WINSLET'S LEE WW2 FILM 
CASTS JUDE LAW, MARION COTILLARD, JOSH O'CONNOR
What an ensemble indeed: Kate Winslet's movie on Lee Miller has just added Jude Law, Josh O'Connor and Marion Cotillard! LEE will depict how Miller traded a glamorous career as a Vogue cover model and muse to artists for a dangerous career as a WWII photographer who chronicled the
Jude Law, Marion Cotillard, Josh O'Connor, Kate Winslet
fighting on the allied front lines and exposed the atrocities that Hitler’s Nazi Germany perpetrated in concentration camps. She refused to cover things up even when Vogue refused to publish her photos of the liberation of Dachau because they thought they would shock the nation. Cotillard will play fashion director of French Vogue, Law is a poet who was Lee's lover, O'Connor will play their son on whose book the film is based!

 A DISCOVERY OF WITCHES 
SEASON 3 TRAILER, AIR DATE
Sky has announced January launch of the third and final season of their A DISCOVERY OF WITCHES saga which promises to be very epic indeed. Starring Matthew Goode and Theresa Palmer it will also air on AMC+, Shudder, and Sundance Now! Matthew and Diana return from their trip to
Diana is pregnant with twins in the third season
1590 to find tragedy at Sept-Tours. They must find the missing pages from the Book of Life and the Book itself before it’s too late. Their enemies are gearing up against them, and a monster from Matthew’s past who has been lying in wait will return for revenge.

16 comments:

  1. I admire Lee Miller's career, I admire Kate Winslet, but these biopics seldom do justice to their subjects.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is very adamant that it is not a biopic as it will not depict her whole life just that decade around the war. I have a feeling they will be pushing feminist agenda in it wherever they can.

      Delete
  2. If it makes me smile count me in. If it makes me cry, count me in. If it makes me shout, count me in. Why, I hear you wonder. Well, because then at least I'll feel alive. If it's pro mouth mask, count me out. Just so you know at the Dezzzmeister show. And off I go.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You mean you came over here without the mask on? The scandal, the vandal... call the police, squish his bluesberries...

      Delete
  3. I'm all in on the first one. You had me at Jude Law. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Law is the law, especially when he wears his white speedos.... Google it and be welcome.

      Delete
  4. II love Jude Law. I haven't watched A Discovery of Witches but I might have to just to see if I like it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has been a huge hit among the ladies, I liked the second season much more than the first one.

      Delete
  5. I like Kate Winslet, but can't stand Jude Law..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whaaaat? I love me some Jude! And I think he and Katykins will make such a hot couple.

      Delete
  6. An all star cast indeed. Definitely one to add to the viewing books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just hope they don't make it too woke, I think Kate is very woke these days.

      Delete
    2. All actors are nowadays. They are so terrified of being cancelled, they have to. And yes, expect a MeToo touch in the script.

      Delete
    3. Bet they will depict it as it was more difficult for her to be a woman then for Jews to be in those Nazi camps.

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.