Friday, October 15, 2021

JEREMY IRONS, JANNIS NIEWOHNER, GEORGE MACKAY FIGHT HITLER IN 1ST MUNICH: EDGE OF WAR PICS! SEE CLIFFORD THE BIG RED DOG IN NEW TRAILER WITH JACK WHITEHALL, JOHN CLEESE

  MUNICH: EDGE OF WAR  
FIRST PHOTOS ARE HERE!
Premiering at London Film Festival and then in January on Netflix is new war drama movie MUNICH: THE EDGE OF WAR for which today I can show you the first photos which feature a rather strong cast indeed: our
Our beloved Jannis Niewohner takes the lead role
favourite German superstar wildly charismatic Jannis Niewöhner, George MacKay and Jeremy Irons! Based on a novel by Robert Harris, the film is set in Autumn, 1938: once again Europe is on the brink of war as Hitler eyes
George Mackay is British civil servant Hugh Legat
the nation of Czechoslovakia for his expansion of Nazi Germany. In Britain, the Prime Minister, Neville Chamberlain (Jeremy Irons), is desperately seeking a peaceful resolution to the conflict, in the hope to avoid a
Jeremy Irons is British prime minister in the new movie
catastrophic war. Meanwhile, a British civil servant, Hugh Legat (George Mackay), and the German diplomat Paul von Hartmann (Jannis Niewöhner), travel to the Munich conference. Political Subterfuge threatens
The film will arrive to Netflix sometime next January
to destroy any hope of peace, as the pair face real danger while the eyes of the world are watching, in the hopes war will be averted. Jessica Brown Findlay plays Legat's wife.
 
  CLIFFORD THE BIG RED DOG 
NEW TRAILER IS HERE
Since this one was postponed to November 10th, we are now getting a new trailer for CLIFFORD THE BIG RED DOG comedy adventure which
Clifford will arrive November 10th
will hit cinemas and Paramount + streamer.  When middle schooler Emily Elizabeth (Darby Camp) meets a magical animal rescuer (John Cleese) who gifts her a little, red puppy, she never anticipated waking up to find a giant ten-foot hound in her small New York City apartment. While her single mom (Sienna Guillory) is away for business, Emily and her fun but impulsive uncle Casey (Jack Whitehall) set out on an adventure that will keep you on the edge-of-your-seat as our heroes take a bite out of the Big Apple. Based on the beloved Scholastic book character, Clifford will teach the world how to love big!

18 comments:

  1. THE EDGE OF WAR sounds rather interesting and since it's on Netflix...why not?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is that your Boo in the first picture? He looks so different from Maximilien and The Deserter, yep if its in Netflic I'll watch it

      Delete
    2. That is my baby boo, but meine hertz ist breaking as I cannot find subs for the Turncoat series :( I did however, found his Narcissus und Goldmund on torrents yesternight and downloaded it, I just hope the Eng subs I found match the file.

      Delete
    3. I saw it with English subtitles in MHz Choice. The amazing thing, is that it already has Spanish subt. since it was shown over the Europa Europa Channel in Latin America last summer. They never show new stuff, and this is 2020. I wonder why the urgency, I didn't like it that much.

      Delete
    4. I imagine it could be a bit boring and philosophical, but I will watch it for Janni! Hesse is very popular around Europe as a writer.

      Delete
  2. Awe, Clifford looks so cute! I'm sure I'll have no issues getting Allison to watch that one with me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think imma gonna watch it myself!

      Delete
    2. You’ll probably get to it before me.l, so lmk what you think as soon as you see it!

      Delete
  3. Teenagers and youth are looking forward to "spiderman". But i am sure Kids love Clifford the big red dog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The kids and I watched the Clifford trailer from your page a few days back, but I see that my comment disappeared! It looks REALLY cute and we are all very excited for it. I have to dust off my old Clifford books to read to the kiddies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope it won't be too sad for you now that Thor has left us :( What happened to him?

      Delete
    2. It is so incredibly sad. I had a dream about him last night and I swear it was really him. I could literally feel each piece of fur as I hugged and petted him.

      A friend of ours was watching him. Thor got into their large dog's food and couldn't digest it. He started throwing up and then aspirated on the way to the ER. He was only 5 and it was completely unexpected.

      Delete
    3. Oh, lord, what a strange and terrible death! Cannot even imagine how your kids are devastated, but it is good for them to have an experience ith death young as they will deal with it easier later on.

      Delete
  5. That dog should've been blue. Maybe it IS blue because it is red. (Se what I did there?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Twould be a better colour indeed. Blue dogs are the best.

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.