Wednesday, December 28, 2011

NEW PICS FROM "THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN"! GERARD DEPARDIEU & ISABELLE ADJANI IN STRAUSS KAHN FILM? TRAILER FOR "THE BABYMAKERS" WITH OLIVIA MUNN

New photos have been released today for one of the films which will try to rob box offices next summer: THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN,
the reboot of the famous franchise, which I'm personally not interested in at all, but I know some of you like the saga, so enjoy the pics. Not much is known about the plot of the film except that it will focus on a teenage Peter Parker who is grappling with both contemporary human problems and amazing super human crises. In their effort to reboot the franchise, the producers have chosen a rather unappealing and non-charismatic Andrew Garfield to take over the role from Tobey Maguire, and he is joined by always cute and charming Emma Stone as Gwen Stacy, Martin Sheen and Sally Field as Peter's aunt and uncle, while Rhys Ifans, who is under
the spotlights this year with his role in ANONYMOUS, is appearing in the role of Spider-Man's nemesis The Lizard. A huge number of actors and actresses have competed for the role of Peter and Gwen, before
Andrew and Emma got them, and these name include Lily Collins, Emily Browning, Hilary Duff, Taylor Lautner, Josh Hutcherson, Aaron Johnson, Zac Efron and Logan Lerman, while Michael Fassbender & Christoph Waltz were 1st considered for The Lizard role.
 HOLLYWOOD SPY HEADLINES
One of the scandals which definitely marked this year was the one
around Dominique Strauss-Kahn, so it's no wonder that a film version of this sex story is already being planned. According to "Deadline" Gerard Depardieu might take the lead role alongside French beauty Isabelle Adjani. Although the original story involved a young hotel maid who, back in May, accused Dominique Strauss-Kahn, the managing director of the International Monetary Fund (IMF), of sexually assaulting her in a New York City hotel room, the film might be just inspired by that and focus more on addiction and politicians.

It is quite unusual to have a trailer released two years before the premiere of a film, but that's what just happened to THE BABYMAKERS comedy which is slated for release sometime in 2013.
Starring gorgeous Olivia Munn, the favourite of all the boys around the planet, and Paul Schneider (although I must admit I don't see him as an lead actor, and especially not as a partner to Olivia), this hilarious comedy will have a story revolving around a guy, who after failing to get his wife pregnant, recruits his pals to steal the deposit he left at a sperm bank years ago. Schneider will be seen beside Christian Bale in Chinese epic FLOWERS OF WAR this year, while Olivia is ready to star in MAGIC MIKE a magical film in which you will see a bunch of Hollywood's biggest hunks from Channing Tatum, Alex Pettyfer, Mathew McConaughey and Matt Bomer to Joe Manganiello and Adam Rodgriguez, playing male strippers.

PS HOLLYWOOD SPY will get its 1,000,000th visitor tonight, so if you're that person, do a print screen and send it to us as a souvenir :)

36 comments:

  1. Not impressed with Babymakers at all. Bleh. And I don't know why they're already remaking Spiderman. Makes no sense.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow. I just noticed you're only 800 away from 1,000,000 hits!!! What's going to happen? You better do a screen shot when you hit 999,999. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you on both things, Luanne, there are absolutely no news in the last week in the year, so I had to settle with these :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. unfortunately I won't be awake when the millionth visitor hits HOLLYWOOD SPY :) since it's after midnight in Europe and I will be in the land of dreams LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. This Spiderman reboot makes me angry. There's nothing wrong with the recent movies, imo (well, the first and second were pretty good). Too soon. Though I love Emma Stone!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Spiderman movie is a definite no. I didn't like the first movies and this looks like it's aimed at the Twilight teens. If I hadn't seen the trailer for The Babymaker, I would have dismissed it. But it looks really, really funny.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This trailer looks rather silly and I'm sure they released two years ahead of time to try and drum up a modicum of interest. Olivia Munn may appeal to men, but this movie certainly does not. Especially since it's about making babies. Blech! ;)

    I will see Spider-man although since it takes place in high school I don't know why it's not called Spider-boy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. And here's to millions more visitors to your amazingly cool blog, sweetie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. yep, I agree, Kristen, nobody understand the reboot nor that guy in the lead role

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Anne
    I'm with you, I didn't like the first SPIDERMAN movies, either, I fell asleep a couple of times during the one in which Alfred Molina is the bad guy. Utter boredom :) Glad you liked the humour in THE BABYMAKER :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Melsy
    and the funny thing is that the film looks finished since they shown all of it in the trailer he heh heh ;) Olivia is cute but I've no idea who put that Schneider guy next to her, or in a lead role?
    Thanks, hope some million bug won't hit Blogger when we hit million visitors :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow 1 million that is crazy indeed, those penguins have to be working over time..haha And a spiderman movie, yippeee. NOT! Stupid that they are remaking it, plus making it go darker a bit like Batman is stupid, they take away all the humor for spiderman and replace it with all this dark twilight-esque garbage.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've put them on some sardines with extra fish oil ;) And they are smoking seaweed as usually.
    That's how they ruined BATMAN too, taking away the charm, humour and circus and making some dark garbage.

    ReplyDelete
  14. The spiderman reboot is definitely unnecessary. At least with First Class they didn't just redo the plot of the X-men films. Although i'm pretty sure i said that about Rise of the Planet of the Apes and that turned out to be my favorite blockbuster of the year, so perhaps it will surprise me.

    And Babymakers seems like it could be fun

    ReplyDelete
  15. I don't know about either movies. I love Munn but the movie... well, I'll see. Might feel in the mood for it (no pun intended...).

    ReplyDelete
  16. Only 369 more visitors till your reach 1,000,000!!! Very cool, Dezz!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I really hope its good, but I really doubt it.

    ReplyDelete
  18. i do like that the new spiderman seems to address the issue of where the heck did peter parker's parents go to... but i agree- too soon. although, i'm sure that emma stone will make a super charming gwen stacey!
    congrats on all the views dear dezzy! only about 320 left and you'll be there! YAHOO!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. No; Toby McGuire is still Spidey. Seriously, I was looking forward to SP4; now they're starting all over again.

    I'll go crawl back into my cave now . .

    ........dhole

    ReplyDelete
  20. I like spiderman but I fear its gonna be just like the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I am still not on board with Spiderman. I don't think we need another reboot.

    I am back from my break Dezzy... miss me?

    ReplyDelete
  22. @Phillip
    rawr indeed :)

    @Dirty
    I still haven't seen RISE OF THE APES. I probably will when I come upon a DVD or something. I'm not too crazy about Franco lately, with his public behaviour and everything...

    @Clarissa
    we shall wait and see :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. @Lizzy
    we've reached the one million during the night :)) Are you baking me a celebratory cake? ;))

    @lmao
    we shall wait and see

    @Vics
    it's crazy, isn't it? I had up to 100 visits two years ago in the beginning, and now I have up to 4,000 daily, and once even 7,500 :) Total craziness :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. @Donna
    sorry to be the one to break the bad news to you, Donnzie :(

    @Berserc
    you're probably right!

    @Scottie
    I thought about cutting of my veins in my sadness ;))) Nice to have you back, Scott, now beam us up!

    ReplyDelete
  25. By the way, congrats on the 1000000 page hits!

    ReplyDelete
  26. thanks, Clarissa :) I still can't believe it :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. I don't understand the reboot of SpiderMan already. I liked the three they did, and they did spectacularly at the box office, so it doesn't make sense. Plus, this Andrew Garfield guy looks like a tool with too much shit in his hair.

    Thanks for the yummy pic of Olivia Munn.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Dez, CONGRATULATIONS on passing 1,000,000 visitors. How cool. Just wanted to drop in and say your terrific. I always enjoy your posts even if I don't comment.

    Mason
    Thoughts in Progress

    ReplyDelete
  29. I normally don't judge actors based on there real life behavior. The way i see it they are paid to be entertainers, not model citizens. I think it is silly to expect them to be that(And is the main reason i am not on board with the current trend of making them role models).

    ReplyDelete
  30. @Natural
    she is!

    @Josh
    ah hah, you said it all, Joshy :)
    And I remembered you loved Munn, so this was my thank you for the linkdy dinkies ;)

    @Masy
    thanks, Masy, it overly cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Olivia is awesome. She could probably do a movie with Pauly Shore about vacuuming and I will still see it!

    ReplyDelete
  32. @Steve
    ahaha with Pauly Shore... now that would be a challenge to watch ;)

    @Interwebs
    unfortunately :(

    ReplyDelete
  33. Oh Dezzy, I beg to differ about Andrew... but hey, we're allowed to have our differences right? :)

    In any case, Isabelle is still so beautiful, haven't seen her in anything for years.

    ReplyDelete
  34. You know I can't see what is so appealing about him and I can't stand his acting either. But I do know you kinda like him :)
    Isabelle has changed over the years, the pic above is old. She is now much bigger, her face is plump and she does look old, but still very lovely. I haven't seen her in a film for a long time too.

    ReplyDelete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.