Thursday, January 16, 2014

SAM WORTHINGTON & ZOE SALDANA RETURN FOR 'AVATAR 2,3 AND 4'! ELIZABETH BANKS & JAMES MARSDEN IN 'WALK OF SHAME', PAUL RUDD & AMY POEHLER IN 'THEY CAME TOGETHER' POSTERS

THREE 'AVATAR' SEQUELS
TO HAVE ZOE SALDANA AND SAM WORTHINGTON IN THE CAST
Some new updates from AVATAR sequels! It has been officially announced that both Sam Worthington and Zoe Saldana will return to their original roles as Jake Sully, the wheelchair bound Marine who finds new life on the alien world of Pandora with the Na’vi people and as Neytiri, a Na’vi huntress. Stephen Lang is also coming back as the villainous marine colonel. The mammoth project will actually include AVATAR 2, 3 and 4 all filmed back to back with the first one to be released in December 2016, followed by other two in 2017 and 2018! The plan is similar to the HOBBIT's one, with films being shot together and then released year after year. It was revealed earlier that the second part will involve new creatures and will be set in the oceans of Pandora with Jake and Neytiri having kids as well.

WALK OF SHAME POSTER
ELIZABETH BANKS AND JAMES MARSDEN
Two romcom posters for you today, starting with the one for WALK OF SHAME which will bring an epic aftermath of an awesome night to the cinemas this March. Written & directed by Steve Brill, WALK OF SHAME stars Elizabeth Banks as an aspiring reporter whose dreams of becoming a network news anchor are compromised after a one-night stand with a handsome stranger (played by James Marsden) leaves her stranded in downtown Los Angeles without a phone, car, ID or money – and only 8 hours to make it to the most important job interview of her life.


THEY CAME TOGETHER
 PAUL RUDD & AMY POEHLER
The second new poster is for THEY CAME TOGETHER which says she came, he came, they both came!  When Joel (Paul Rudd) and Molly (Amy Poehler) meet, it's hate at first sight; his big corporation is the one that threatens to shut down her quirky knick-knack store. Story, which follows their predictably on-again/ off-again relationship, features romcom staples such as the jealous ex-girlfriend, the office jerk, scary in-laws, a boring dentist, a wise dog and beautiful shots of New York City in autumn. Ed Helms, Michael Shannon, Max Greenfield and Cobie Smulders are also in the cast and the film should premiere at Sundance.

55 comments:

  1. I love Paul Rudd, I love Amy Poehler. I hope I love their movie! I'm sure I will see it!
    I liked Avatar, too, of course. But I'm not sure if I'll see 3 more. But who knows!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep, even the first one was a bit too much :) It's not a film I'd like to watch in sequels, unless they put in some other colours rather than just blue :)

      Delete
  2. so first smurfs in the city, smurfs in the jungle, now smurfs on other planets... well that is just smurfy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and smurfs under the ocean! Smurfy indeed! Colour me smurf!

      Delete
  3. I don't like the idea of 3 Avatars shot so soon after one another. Like Pirates 3 and Back to the future 3; there needs to be time to think and create better stories.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cameron is writing all three with a different script writer for each one... that might make them a bit diverse... or not....

      Delete
  4. For fucks sake, no more Avatar. He's going to lose his ass on these movies. And Zoe...dare I say more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. imagine spending you whole life on a single franchise? Which is half stolen from other films and books and mostly boring....

      Delete
    2. Worked for a lot of people though. I thought Avatar was entertaining and visually impressive if not really anything new story wise.

      Delete
    3. that it sure was, Simon, visually stunning and imaginative!

      Delete
    4. He dropped a couple of films to do these and I think it was a mistake. He's left himself with nowhere else to go by boxing himself in with this.

      Delete
    5. The visuals were the only stunning thing. It was like a really fancy cake you bite into only to discover it's stale.

      Delete
    6. yep, he's been putting BATTLE ANGEL ALITA on hold for about 15 years now thanks to AVATAR :)

      Delete
  5. Zoe Saldana is so beautiful. And that dress!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not a big Avatar fan. THEY CAME TOGETHER sounds much like You've Got Mail.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not a huge Avatar fan.
    They Came Together.....we'll see.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just can't see three Avatar movies doing as well as the first.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me neither, Donna, but people do like big movies in December :)

      Delete
  9. "They Came Together" sounds like it might be a fun lit'l movie, sure it's been done but I love feel good movies and I love Amy Poehler and Paul Rudd. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Paul is always so fun to watch even in bad movies :)

      Delete
  10. I've been waiting for another romantic comedy. They Came Together looks like it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish there were more romcoms in Hollywood! That's my fave genre after historical films :)

      Delete
  11. I looking forward to see more of avatar , Zoe is very beauty .

    ReplyDelete
  12. Walk of Shame looks hilarious! I like the line, "You can't block a boop boop!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really found the trailer hilarious :) Should be a fun one and love how that dress looks on her :)

      Delete
  13. Sequels are mostly not that good as the first movie! In this case I have hope. It took a very long time before they decided to make them, so I'm hoping that they took this time to write good story lines!
    PS: The Musketeers now sunday Jan 19th on BBC1! ;-)

    Greetings
    Peter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep, hope the Musketeers will be good and congrats on Belgium getting an Oscar nomination today :)

      Delete
    2. Thank you DEZ! We are honoured!

      Greetings
      Peter

      Delete
  14. Banks seems familiar but I can't quite place her. I'll have to Google her name to see if it jogs my memory.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I watched her in that movie about pregnancy with J.Lo and Cameron Diaz.

      Delete
    2. I'm not a fan of either J. Lo or Diaz. Neither seem to have any depth. I think J.Lo is pretty and she has a nice booty though :)

      Delete
    3. yes, and she usually has style, but I started hating her when she refused to stop wearing fur. Only an ebil person would wear fur.

      Delete
    4. I Googled and still didn't know who Banks was.

      Delete
    5. I think that most young people know her for her role in that ebil crap HUNGER GAMES.

      Delete
    6. I didn't care to see that movie, at all. Found even the cover of the book annoying. No thank you.

      Delete
  15. I've never had to do the walk of shame. Yet! My mind is too dirty to comment on They Came . .

    .......dhole

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had naughty associations to that film title as well :)

      Delete
  16. Ah Mr.Hollywood Spy I dont know if you remember me but I decided to re create my tech blog! I missed the whole blogger world! Neato, really cant wait for the next Avatar!

    ReplyDelete
  17. The last time I think I cried in a movie was at Avatar. Not because it was sad, but because it was too damn long. I didn't think it would ever end! lol Now a 2, 3, and 4? Here's hoping they aren't as long as the first.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet they will be even longer considering how most of the modern films last to no end.... I swear some of them are close to 3 hours long....

      Delete
    2. I imagine they probably will be too. I will have to wait for them to hit dvd. I just can't sit in a theater that long anymore! At least at home I can pause, then watch later when my mind starts begging for it to be over already ;)

      Delete
    3. did you know that over in Bollywood, Indian films last from 5, 6 and even 7 hours. It's an all afternoon affair and they even have lunch breaks in the middle of the film :)

      Delete
  18. No more Avatar! I hated that movie and Sam and Zoe suck. Neither of them are very good actors.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I look forward to new comedies. I love Paul Rudd.

    That poster looks like it features Shakira.

    ReplyDelete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.