Friday, January 24, 2014

GARRET HEDLUND IS CAPTAIN HOOK IN 'PAN'! 'BETTER LIVING THROUGH CHEMISTRY' TRAILER WITH OLIVIA WILDE, SAM ROCKWELL, JANE FONDA! NBC ORDERS 'EMERALD CITY' EPIC SERIES. JASON ISAACS, PATRICK J. ADAMS IN 'ROSEMARY'S BABY' SERIES

  GARRETT HEDLUND
IS CAPTAIN HOOK IN 'PAN'
Earlier last December I informed you that Hugh Jackman will put on a black beard in order to portray the infamous Captain Blackbeard (the role originally meant for Javier Bardem) in Warner Bros' new movie adaptation of Peter PAN, to be directed by Joe Wright (ANNA KARENINA, ATONEMENT), and now rumour has it that Garrett Hedlund has been offered the role of Captain Hook himself. Scheduled for June 2015 the movie follows the young orphan Peter Pan, who is taken to Neverland for the first time, as he leads the locals in a rebellion against the pirates. Captain Hook starts out as an ally to Peter Pan before turning to his villainous ways.

  TELEVISION UPDATES
PATRICK J. ADAMS & JASON ISAACS JOIN 'ROSEMARY'S BABY' MINI SERIES 
In TV news today, the mini series adaptation of ROSEMARY'S BABY which will have Zoe Saldana in the lead role has just signed Patrick J.Adams and Jason Isaacs for lead male roles.  The story centres on Rosemary Woodhouse (Saldana), a young wife and would-be mother who, with her husband Guy (Adams), moves into a Paris apartment that has a dark past. After finally getting pregnant, she becomes increasingly suspicious that both her husband and their mysterious neighbors have ulterior motives about the future of her child. Isaacs will play warlock and coven-leader Roman Castevet!
NBC ORDERS 'EMERALD CITY' EPIC SERIES
Meanwhile, NBC has gave a 10 episodes series order to EMERALD CITY, a modern and dark reimagining of the classic tale of Oz in the vein of Game Of Thrones, drawing upon stories from Baum’s original 14 books that include lethal warriors, competing kingdoms, and the infamous wizard. A head-strong 20-year-old Dorothy Gale is unwittingly sent on an eye-opening journey that thrusts her into the centre of an epic battle for the control of Oz.

  OLIVIA WILDE IN TRAILER
FOR BETTER LIVING THROUGH CHEMISTRY
In the video department today, check out the first trailer for new comedy drama BETTER LIVING THROUGH CHEMISTRY which will hit cinemas near you this March starring Olivia Wilde, Sam Rockwell, Jane Fonda, Michelle Monaghan, Ray Liotta and Ben Schwartz. The story follows a small town pharmacist (Rockwell) whose uneventful life turns into a walk on the wild side when he embarks on a drug-and-alcohol fuelled affair with a seductive customer (Wilde) in this murderously funny dark comedy!

28 comments:

  1. i see oliva wilde's name... and yet no visuals... arrgghh in my pirate voice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's there in the trailer, J-man :)

      Delete
    2. though you find the naughtiest imagery... respectfully. :)

      Delete
    3. there wasn't enough space in the post to put her separate pic, sadly....

      Delete
  2. I watched Rosemary's Baby when I was very young. It scared me to pieces!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't plan on watching it!

      Delete
    2. I saw the movie too and it really freaked me out. I can't watch a whole series on the subject matter.

      Delete
    3. We shall give it a pass, dear, but they do have a rather hot cast

      Delete
  3. another Peter Pan ???
    I've loved the first one (the movie, not the Disney version !) and I'm not sure that I need another one !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure either, Sam Wise, but nobody is asking us :(

      Delete
  4. Better living through chemistry , I believe that this must be a good comedy .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Better Living through Chemistry looks mildly interesting. Not sure if I'll see that one. BTW, thanks for letting me know about Nut Job 2. I'm sure my son will want to see it when it comes out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know I wouldn't go see the last movie. Not sure I would watch it on NetFlix or Amazon Prime, either. Though I do like Sam.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Garrett is pretty sexy looking. I looked him up on Wiki and I've never seen any of the films he's been in. Not sure about Pan though. It looks like a prequel to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. he's a rather bland actor, dear, similar to that Max Irons. Cold, expressionless and empty :)But pretty on the eye....

      Delete
  8. I hope they give Captain Hook a modern makeover.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I could watch Patrick Adams all day - and all night. Garrett looks too young to be an effective Hook though.

    .......dhole

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never seen Patrick in anything but he looks rather stunning and hot :)
      Pan will be with younger characters and Hook will be young, at the time he worked for Blackbeard

      Delete
  10. Actually, I'm ok with another pan movie. My daughter loves the character, so an updated version would make her extremely happy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. now there you ago, one happy viewer already :)

      Delete
  11. A movie with a Peter "Pan" in it can't be bad!

    Greetings
    Peter

    ReplyDelete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.