Thursday, December 8, 2011

CHARMING TRAILER FOR "THE FIVE YEAR ENGAGEMENT" WITH EMILY BLUNT & JASON SEGEL! ARMIE HAMMER & ERIC BANA IN "BY VIRTUE FALLS"! "ARABIAN NIGHTS" WITH LIAM HEMSWORTH & ANTHONY HOPKINS TO SHOOT NEXT SUMMER! TOM WILKINSON & HELENA BONHAM CARTER IN "LONE RANGER'

 Action thriller, which I've mentioned a couple of times before during the casting process, BY VIRTUE FALLS has just got its lead star: as "Deadline" writes today, young Armie Hammer, whom you've seen in THE SOCIAL NETWORK and who is playing the prince in Tarsem's MIRROR MIRROR, will now play a former ATF agent who is framed for a crime he didn't commit by his former partner. Coming out of the jail he seeks revenge. His partner will be played by Eric Bana, and the two of them will also be joined by James Spader, Carla Gugino and Ryan Phillippe. As you know, Armie first has to shoot LONE RANGER in which he stars next to Johnny Depp, before he starts working on this one.

HOLLYWOOD SPY HEADLINES
Speaking of LONE RANGER, beside Armie and Depp, the cast is getting bigger these days, with Tom Wilkinson signed in as
villain, and the director Gore Verbinski is also negotiating currently with Helena Bonham Carter to accept one of the female roles in the movie adaptation of famous comic hero.  According to "Variety" ARABIAN NIGHTS is moving on with the pre production, and the shooting of the exotic epic should start next summer in Kazakhstan, the country which offered to put in $10 million to the film's budget of $70 million. As you know from previous reports, the new movie on famous 1001 Arabian Nights will be directed by Chuck Russell (THE SCORPION KING) and will have Thor's little brother Liam Hemsworth and Thor's daddy Anthony Hopkins in the lead roles :)

Universal Pictures has released the first trailer for their new comedy THE FIVE YEAR ENGAGEMENT which is ready to be released next
April. With brilliant British beauty and one of the best actresses of the young generation Emily Blunt and one of television's favourite and most beloved comedians Jason Segel in the leading roles, this lovely movie is a couple comedy that charts the five-year engagement of a man and his fiancee, following the ups and downs of their relationship. The cast also includes British comedian Rhys Ifans (who will also have two big roles in two big upcoming films SKYFALL James Bond and THE AMAZING SPIDERMAN) and Chris Pratt and is directed by Nick Stoller (GET HIM TO THE GREEK, FORGETTING SARAH MARSHALL).

And, please, don't forget to visit Movie411BlogAwards to vote for your HOLLYWOOD SPY in Gold Blog (bottom of the page) and Gossip Blog (in the middle) categories :) You know me loves you :)

28 comments:

  1. Brillant British Beauty, say that five times fast..hahaha Does look like it might be good. Lone Ranger, God only knows, after the overbloated Pirates crap they put out. And they shelled out 10 million bucks, damn must really want the movie made there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LONE RANGER could very easily end up being like PIRATES since it will have lots of supernatural creatures and other crazy things :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just don't get this Lone Ranger movie, but I'm staying optimistic since I like the cast.

    The Five Year Engagement clip was entertaining. Might see that one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't get it either, they even want to put werevolves in it :) Crazy people
    I flinched a lot watching my Milie Blunt getting hurt in the clip :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't heard of Lone Ranger until now, I'm not big on the movie scene to be honest.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 5 Year Engagement looks brilliant. If I were engaged, that is probably how that would work out. Only because I know nothing about weddings as I can't stand them. LOL

    Ahhh...Liam he's cute, but I am utterly enthralled with that gorgeous brother of his. I lost my damn mind when I saw Chris shirtless in Thor. ;)

    I love Armie's project with Eric. It sounds quite interesting as I adore a good revenge flick.

    ReplyDelete
  7. 5 Year Engagement I'd consider watching just because I found Bridesmaids to be hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a good trailer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I quite like the look of that trailer, I do find Emily very lovely....

    ReplyDelete
  10. They want to put were wolves in Lone Ranger? Why in the world would you wanna do that?

    ReplyDelete
  11. By Virtue Falls has a good cast and sounds promising if not original?

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Rgers
    it's some kind of popular cowboy comic book hero. I don't know much about it either

    @Melsy
    weddings are strange business, especially here in my country. Makes you not wanna get married :)
    And Chris naturally is the hunk of the year :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. @DWei
    there will probably be lots of good humour in the film

    @Pesos
    glad you think so

    @Scott
    off course you do :))

    ReplyDelete
  14. @RCB
    beat me if I know :)

    @Lurk
    yep, it's not very original, but the cast seems nice. Don't know what 's with the trend of crime films in Hollywood

    ReplyDelete
  15. I don't think I've ever seen Blunt scream so much or do so many stunts before. Cool...

    Love what's coming out.

    ReplyDelete
  16. okay, those other two movies look great, but OMG. The Five Year Engagement looks hilariously awesome--LOL! :D Can't wait for that one~

    ReplyDelete
  17. yeah, you KNOW you had me at jason segel, right?

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love Lone Ranger Dez:)
    I will vote by you Dez:))

    ReplyDelete
  19. Dez somethings happens with the site!! I cant enter, I will back later:)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Can't wait for The Five Year Engagement! I'm baking for the teachers at my son's school today...a lemon pavlova and a chocolate tart...fingers crossed they turn out!

    ReplyDelete
  21. @Clarissa
    and she gets hurt in the trailer awfully lot, I mean physically hurt :(

    @Leigh
    it will be a charming one for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. @Vics
    I know :)

    @Gloria
    thanks for voting, Gloria :)

    @Lizzy
    ah, you had me at lemon, Lizzy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  23. I loved Bridesmaids and I love Jason Segel and I love to laugh. So... I will go see 5 yr Engagement!

    ReplyDelete
  24. The Five year Engagement...YAWN!

    ...I saw the title of the film and my brain automatically switched off. It might be a great film but I've attended my own wedding, two stag parties, four weddings, and four wedding receptions in the last 12 months. I'm done with weddings for a while! :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. I like the idea of the Lone Ranger..or maybe it's just Johnny I like the idea of... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  26. @Kelly
    there's something to watch for you :)

    @Dan
    oh, please, Danzel, go and watch another horror marathon :PPPP
    Are you saying you are a fresh married gent? :) That's lovely, why wasn't I invited to the wedding? Is it because my karaoke singing at such occasions? :)

    @Lyndy
    hey, Lyndy, I've been missing you lately :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. This is why I sometimes hate American trailer!! It gives TOO much. The engagement looks like a fun Rom-com and I'd love to see it but that trailer has given too much fun away.

    ReplyDelete
  28. maybe there's even more fun in the film itself :)

    ReplyDelete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.