Friday, March 8, 2024

ANTHONY HOPKINS TO LEAD ISLAND OF DR. MOREAU INSPIRED MOVIE EYES IN THE TREES

  ANTHONY HOPKINS TO LEAD 
ISLAND OF DR. MOREAU INSPIRED MOVIE EYES
Anthony Hopkins will lead the new adaptation
IN THE TREES
Timothy Woodward Jr. is preparing a movie re-imagining of H. G. Wells famous sf novel Island of Dr. Moreau titled EYES IN THE TREES and he has set Anthony Hopkins as the lead. In the film, he will play a geneticist who has been isolated after the government stopped funding his research following the violent outbreak of one of his test subjects. Later, two renowned filmmakers and their crew embark on a journey of discovery, only to find their excursion turned into a fight for survival for not just themselves, but the entire human race.

9 comments:

  1. I like Anthony Hopkins...can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like that novel and almost all of its adaptations.

      Delete
  2. I love Anthony Hopkins, I would watch just about anything he was in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Anthony Hopkins, I would watch just about anything he was in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Should be fun I loved all the previous versions

      Delete
  4. Echoing the others. Hopkins is a treasure. I am so glad he's still working.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He did say he would retire, but obviously not.

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.