Wednesday, March 13, 2024

MARTIN COMPSTON AND SOLLY MCLEOD TO LEAD PRIME VIDEO'S PSYCHOLOGICAL THRILLER SERIES FEAR

  PRIME VIDEO'S FEAR  
SERIES ADS MARTIN COMPSTON AS LEAD
Prime Video has unveiled cast for their new three part thriller series FEAR from the producers of The Rig. Excited to make a fresh start away from London, Martyn (Martin Compston) and Rebecca (Anjli Mohindra) move into a beautiful house in Glasgow with their two young children. At first the new home seems idyllic, but when neighbour Jan (Solly McLeod) makes unnerving comments to Rebecca it turns out to be the start of something far more intimidating. Facing accusations that are every parent's worst nightmare, and with the authorities refusing to step in, Martyn and Rebecca feel they have nowhere to turn to for help! James Cosmo also stars in Justin Chadwick directed series.

6 comments:

  1. One of the reasons why I'm not in too much of a hurry to move is because we love all of our neighbors. I am so scared we'll move next to total crap ones next. My mom's new neighbors she discovered were running extension cords to her house to steal her electricity because they didn't pay their electric bill and had it shut off. She had to file police reports. The neighbor across from her stole another neighbor's cargo trailer. Just hooked it up to their truck and drove away with it and all the expensive tools that were in it for his business. My neighbors pull my bins back to the house on trash day, shovel our snow when we're away for a weekend without us asking, and let us use their driveway to park our cargo trailer. I've never worried about porch pirates here either and leave my boxes on the porch sometimes all day long if I don't feel like going out and carting stuff in. I'd hate to have a threatening neighbor because with Jason's temper and my attitude, one of us would end up in jail, I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jesus, what a terrible neighourhood! I often see videos on Facebook with those people who steal internet from their neighbours and then come and complaint when they change the password. Always leaves me puzzled when they come and accuse the neighbour of not being friendly LOL
      Solly is quite hot so I probably would not complain much if he had naughty intentions towards me, but this sounds like he accused their child of something.

      Delete
    2. I just watched a Facebook video today about a couple who bought a house and the neighbor was pissed because she had an agreement with the former owners that she could park in their driveway. She expected the new neighbors give her use of their driveway too and they were like, no maam. She berated them telling them they were bad neighbors LOL. Get your own driveway, electricity and wifi and stop stealing from the neighbors you buffoons!

      Delete
    3. It always shocks me how some people can be idiotic, like you can even see it is not a set up video but real morons. But then again, my mother has such logic as well, not very bright, imagine living with that all life long.

      Delete
  2. That sounds like neighbours from the hell. It's a great blessing having good neighbours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed, some of mine piss me off with being dirty.

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.