Wednesday, March 27, 2024

ALEXANDER LUDWIG TO LEAD EARTH ABIDES SF MINI TV SERIES ADAPTATION OVER AT MGM PLUS

 ALEXANDER LUDWIG TO LEAD 
EARTH ABIDES SERIES ADAPTATION
MGM Plus has ordered a six episode mini series adaptation of George R. Stewart's sf novel EARTH ABIDES and has set Alexander Ludwig as the lead. When a plague of unprecedented virulence sweeps the globe, the human race is all but wiped out. In the aftermath, as the great machine of civilization slowly and inexorably breaks down, only a few shattered survivors remain to struggle against the slide into extinction. Ish is a brilliant but solitary young geologist living a semi-isolated life who awakens from a coma only to find that there is no one left alive but him. A plague of unprecedented virulence has swept the globe, and yes, there are a few scattered survivors, but there are no rules.

10 comments:

  1. I’d watch this one even though it’s not normally my cuppa. The storyline doesn’t seem so far fetched into some nonsensical science fiction, I think I could get into this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What are you doing up so early, deary, must be like five o clock in the morning over there LOL

      Delete
    2. Dahlink, I was on like 3 hours of sleep before leaving Florida and coming back home. I am so sick of travel for work. I want the days of travel for fun back!

      Delete
    3. Oh, I hate early morning travels. Makes me so nervous.

      Delete
    4. I hate mornings in general. I'm more of a "don't talk to me until noon" kind of person. Nights I love. The quiet, the stillness, the dark. Add in some rain and I am in my zone.

      Delete
    5. I am a morning person workvise, I can cover most of my work from morning till noon and after lunch I am as good as dead LOL I wish I could start working at 8, that would let me cover almost everything till noon, but I have no butler to cook for me and clean the house, so I have to work in the afternoons too.

      Delete
    6. Let’s hope in our next life we can inherit the generational wealth of our ancestors and have cooks and maids and butlers. Oh, a chauffeur too because I hate driving.

      Delete
    7. I cannot even imagine it, but it is my biggest wish to have minions and staff. It is very tiring to do everything yourself especially when one does not have a husband or a wife to help sometimes.

      Delete
  2. Now this sounds like it would be a good watch.

    ReplyDelete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.