Monday, March 25, 2024

MATTHEW MACFADYEN AND ELIZABETH BANKS TO LEAD HIGH CONCEPT MARITAL DRAMEDY SERIES THE MINIATURE WIFE

  THE MINIATURE WIFE SERIES  
MATTHEW MACFADYEN AND ELIZABETH BANKS
Peacock has ordered a series based on a short story by Manuel Gonzalez. THE MINIATURE WIFE will be high-concept marital dramedy examining the power (im)balances between spouses Lindy (Elizabeth Banks) and Les (Matthew Macfadyen) who battle each other for supremacy after a technological accident induces the ultimate relationship crisis! Jennifer Ames and Steve Turner will be the executive producers and show runners.

6 comments:

  1. Matthew Macfadyen seems quite popular...I still remember him in MI5 series. Hope this will also be on BBC..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was his wife Keeley Hawes who experienced the pinnacle of her career a few years ago and now it is him after the Succession series.

      Delete
  2. I like Banks. She seems to be such an underrated actress. I haven’t watched anything with her in it that I haven’t enjoyed. I think I’ll like this one too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unlike you I don't like her much mostly because she has such a vicious tongue privately and is always so woke, but I do love me Daddy MacFaddy LOL

      Delete
    2. I don't follow her private life. I just think she's great at versatility, when it comes to her roles and is able to branch out seamlessly unlike where a lot of other actresses struggle and become monotonous. Daddy MacFaddy is a great nickname for him LOL. I will never call him anything else now!

      Delete
    3. I wouldn't know, I haven't watched a lot of her roles, but she is more known as a director than actress. And she is very feminist.

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.