Saturday, March 2, 2024

PRIYANKA CHOPRA JONAS AND KARL URBAN TO LEAD 19TH CENTURY CARIBBEAN SET PIRATE ADVENTURE THE BLUFF

 PRIME VIDEO'S THE BLUFF 
PRIYANKA CHOPRA AND KARL URBAN TO LEAD 19TH CENTURY MOVIE ADVENTURE
Ready to start with the production this spring down in Australia is historical adventure THE BLUFF which is being directed by Frank E. Flowers for Prime Video where it will stream around the world. Set in the 19th century Caribbean, the story follows a former female pirate (Priyanka Chopra Jonas) who must protect her family when the mysterious sins of her past catch up to her. As Deadline reports, Karl Urban will join her in the cast.

8 comments:

  1. I keep paying for Amazon only because it's the only American service that offers Walter Presents, but I'm disappointed with their originals. This one doesn't seem so good. I love pirate stories, but for starters there were no pirates in the XIX century Caribbean.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did not they just merge with MHZ Choice? I know that someone has and that Babylon Berlin will continue there as their original.

      Delete
    2. MHz merged with Topic. Netflix surrendered Babylon to them. Now BB American fans will have to join MHz to see fourth season. MHz is cheaper and has better programs. I get the feeling that Netflix just want to have their own stuff plus things that follow their agenda.

      Delete
    3. Ah, yes, with Topic, I knew it was with someone.

      Delete
  2. Priyanka is so pretty. I watched her in the one movie with Sam Heughan recently. I'd probably give this one a try.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I avoided that one as the reviews were all terrible.

      Delete
    2. It definitely wasn't one to watch again, but I thought it was watchable for what it was.

      Delete
    3. I wanted to watch it for Celine, but could not force myself enough.

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.