Saturday, July 1, 2023

OLIVIA WILLIAMS, JODHI MAY JOIN EMILY WATSON, MARK STRONG, TRAVIS FIMMEL IN DUNE: THE SISTERHOOD SF SERIES AT MAX

  DUNE: SISTERHOOD SERIES  
JODHI MAY AND OLIVIA WILLIAMS JOIN THE CAST AT MAX
Max is continuing the casting process for upcoming TV series adaptation of DUNE: THE SISTERHOOD with Olivia Williams taking over the role of Tula Harkonnen from Shirley Henderson, while Jodhi May is replacing Indira Varma in the role of Natalya! Set within the mystical world of Dune and 10,000 years before the ascension of Paul Atreides, the story follows the Harkonnen Sisters as they combat forces that threaten the future of humankind, and establish the fabled sect known as the Bene Gesserit. Mark Strong (as emperor Javicco Corrino), Travis Fimmel have previously been added to the cast with Emily Watson leading as Valya Harkonnen! Chris Mason will be Keiran Atreides.

10 comments:

  1. Don't know any of actors that you mentioned above...Jodhi May looks very elegant.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oy, you have seen Emily Watson, Olivia Williams, Mark Strong in millions of series and films, they are all thespians with decades of career.

      Delete
  2. I like both Jodhi May and Indira Varma though I don't think they look at all alike (saying that as the showrunners are replacing one with the other). Still Dezmond seems to be not all that keen on some of the actresses I like.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jodhi never managed to draw my attention so I don't remember her from anything, although I did watch some of her series, but I do like Varma, I am actually watching her as Richard Armitage's wife in that erotic series Obsession, she is much more convincing and also beautiful than Charlie Murphy who plays his mistress.

      Delete
  3. I'm not sure if this is a series I'd like or not. I'm leaning towards no though. I see Travis Fimmel has been cast. I think when he has a shaved head, he looks like Jason to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He does? He has been looking very fugly recently as he played a lot of weird and dirty guys in recent projects.

      Delete
    2. I haven't seen him in anything other than Vikings. It's the eyes. They have very similar eye shape and color and the same nose shape. Head on they don't look much alike, but side view I'd pass them for brothers.

      Delete
    3. Vikings was long time ago, he has changed a lot since then, now mostly looks like a dirty junkie, sadly.

      Delete
  4. There are so many Dune offshoots, I'm surprised it's taken them this long to put one of them on film

    ReplyDelete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.