Saturday, July 8, 2023

1ST IMAGES OF JENNA COLEMAN AND OLIVER JACKSON COHEN IN WILDERNESS PRIME VIDEO THRILLER TV SERIES

   1ST WILDERNESS TV SERIES  
 PHOTOS WITH JENNA COLEMAN AND OLIVER JACKSON COHEN
We have the first photos from the set of Amazon Prime Video's new series WILDERNESS which stars Oliver Jackson Cohen, Jonathan Keltz, Eric Balfour and Jenna Coleman. Based on B.E. Jones’ novel it follows British couple Liv (Coleman) and Will (Jackson-Cohen) who seem to have it all: a rock-solid marriage; a glamorous new life in New York thousands of miles from their provincial hometown; and still young enough to feel that their whole lives are ahead of them. Until Liv learns about Will’s affair. Heartbreak is swiftly followed by another emotion: fury. Revenge is her only option, and when Will proposes a trip around America’s epic National Parks to give their relationship a fresh start, Liv knows just how to get it! The series should debut later this year.

7 comments:

  1. Love JENNA COLEMAN in Doctor Who! Not sure if I have watched anything from OLIVER JACKSON COHEN.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I on the other hand watched everything he starred in LOL I was one of the first ones to support him in the media.

      Delete
  2. The best revenge for an affair would be divorce. Not a trip to do god knows what in the wilderness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do not know. As much as I do not like adultery, I do believe that if you would divorce your partner for cheating that you probably did not love them well enough in the first place. I would forgive depending on the context.

      Delete
    2. I would not forgive for cheating and would totally divorce for it. If he loved me, he wouldn't have strayed. I love me too much to put up with someone who would hurt me like that. With that said, I'm not sure humans are cut out for monogamy. We've been told our whole lives that's what we are SUPPOSED to be doing, but for some, it just isn't right. And that's ok. But marriage is a contract where you are agreeing to be faithful to each other up front. If you can't, or don't want to stay faithful, don't get married.

      Delete
    3. People do not always stray because they don't love you, you cannot end your marriage that lasted for decades or years just because of a ten minute shag with some stranger. People are sometimes weak, and we need to be forgiving depending, again, on the context. It means rising above your own vanity, but most people are not capable of that. It is different if he cheated with someone significant or if he constantly cheats, he or she, does not matter. It also depends on how deep love is between the spouses.

      Delete
    4. I look at it not as a love thing, but as he had 0 respect for my health. I don't know what kind of diseases the person he decided to cheat with had. Then he wants to bring that crap home to me? No. As an immunocompromised human, that is a deal breaker for me. Now, I know there are plenty of people who agree to open marriage, and if that's agreed upon by both parties, I'm okay with that. It's the sneaking and lying that I don't approve of. Without trust, there is no relationship and divorce is definitely on the table then.

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.