Monday, July 17, 2023

CAN YAMAN LEADING DISNEY'S EL TURCO 17TH CENTURY EPIC HISTORICAL ADVENTURE SERIES! WILL KEMP ALSO IN THE CAST!

   CAN YAMAN LEADING  
EL TURCO DISNEY SERIES?
Although there are some rumours around the net that this one has been cancelled just like his previous project Sandokan, we still hope Can Yaman's EL TURCO epic TV series over at Disney is happening! In it, one of Turkey's biggest and hottest stars is supposed to play
Can Yaman as El Turco in a fanmade image
Balaban, a soldier in the Janissary army, which consisted of European slaves forcefully converted to Islam, serves as an Ottoman intelligence officer. The Ottoman army loses the Battle of Vienna in 1683, and he is taken prisoner. After he escapes, he is found wounded and rescued by the people of Moena, a small town in northern Italy. He settles there and organizes a peasant uprising against the feudal overlords who oppressed and overtaxed the people. Knowing his Ottoman origins, they nicknamed him El Turco. Will Kemp, Nigel Pilkington, David Nykl, Kieran O'Reilly, Caroline Boulton, Nick
A photo of Can Yaman from the set of the El Turco series
Wittman, Slavko Sobin are just some of the names rounding up the international cast. The shooting ended in February in Hungary, so we are hoping we will get some news on the air date soon.

10 comments:

  1. Why Ël Turco"? It should be Il Turco if it's in Italy. Trust Disney for mixing things up. Not looking forward.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Because it is Disney's Turkish series and El Turco is the Turkish variant.

      Delete
  2. I guess there's nothing for me to watch this summer ..we just enjoyed a documentation of WHAM and George Michael.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do I not know who Can Yaman is? He's absolutely delicious. I'd watch this for him alone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is massively popular in Turkey! His name is pronounced as Jan not Kan, by the way.

      Delete
    2. In my next life, dear lord, let me be born in Turkey. If they breed them that hot there, I'd never want to leave.

      Delete
    3. You would have joly good fun in Turkey as most of their boys are like that, hairy, dark and manly. You could defo put Istanbul on your list, but they do have terrorist attacks occasionally so maybe not. It was Constantinople before, the capital of Byzantium, so it has lots of palaces and stuff like that, plus it is the biggest city in Europe.

      Delete
    4. I do think Turkish people are quite beautiful. There was a kid from there on Instagram who followed me and wanted to know my age. Had to tell him I was old enough to be his mama. But he was the cutest thing ever. Striking blue eyes. If he lived here in the states I would have done everything in my power to make him my son in law. Then again Allison told me I’m not to meddle anymore. The last boy I tried to set her up with broke her heart.

      Delete
    5. What happened to her Spaniard from years past?

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.