Friday, July 21, 2023

APPLE TV CASTS LAMBERT WILSON, PIERRE DELADONCHAMPS, CAROLE BOUQUET IN LA MAISON FASHION HOUSE MINI TV SERIES

  LAMBERT WILSON TO LEAD 
LA MAISON FASHION HOUSE TV SERIES OVER AT APPLE TV
Lambert Wilson will lead the series
And that is yet another series on famous fashion brands: Apple TV + has set Lambert Wilson as the lead in their ten part series LA MAISON on an iconic French fashion house. It will take a behind-the-curtain look at how a family dynasty of an iconic fashion house is thrown into scandal and reinvention by a viral video featuring star designer Vincent LeDu (Wilson), leaving his family’s legendary haute couture house hanging by a thread. Perle Foster (Amira Casar), Vincent’s former muse who is still in his shadow, teams up with next-generation, visionary designer Paloma Castel (Zita Hanrot) to save and recreate the century-old Maison Ledu, claiming their rightful place in both the LeDu family and the fashion world.
Carole Bouquet and Pierre Deladonchamps will also star
  Carole Bouquet, Zita Hanrot, Pierre Deladonchamps, Antoine Reinartz, Anne Consigny, Florence Loiret Caille and Ji-Min Park also star.

11 comments:

  1. Have never heard of this designer..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it is a made up story, although there is the house of Lanvin Maison in reality.

      Delete
  2. Really I prefer long films and not serials. But TV serials are too a good work. Sure this Will be.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am the opposite, I much prefer series to films.

      Delete
  3. Now thiamine gets a yes from me. French fashion always draws me in!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Should be juicy and glamorous! Cannot wait.

      Delete
    2. *this one* what the hell is this thiamine autocorrect is talking about. I'm going to google that and see if it's even a word or if my phone was drunk LOL

      Delete
    3. Haha looks like it's Vitamin B. Something I take daily. I should have connected the wording LOL

      Delete
    4. I was wondering what it meant but figured you just had shrooms for lunch...

      Delete
  4. I liked Amira Casar (although she played a baddie) in the well-acted but terribly historically inaccurate Canal+ Versailles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember her in it. Their Marie Antoinette was not any better either.

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.