Friday, May 6, 2011

SPICY TRAILER FOR "CONAN THE BARBARIAN"! BRADLEY COOPER IS LUCIFER IN "PARADISE LOST" EPIC? SAM CLAFLIN IS PRINCE IN "SNOW WHITE & THE HUNTSMAN"! WES BENTLEY IN "HUNGER GAMES"!

Ah, that darn Bradley Cooper, he seems to be mentioned in every other big role and never seems to get any of them. In the latest gossip, he might take the lead role in the huge movie
adaptation of famous PARADISE LOST 17th century epic poem by John Milton. And he might play Lucifer himself.  To be directed by Alex Proyas, the film will describe the epic war in heaven between archangels Michael and Lucifer, including the latter's role in Adam and Eve's fall from grace. The expensive movie will also have huge scenes of aerial warfare and all of that is going to be filmed in 3D. As you remember Bradley has been mentioned lately as possible lead actor in THE CROW remake too.

SHORT HEADLINES *Now, although I'm not interested in SNOW WHITE AND THE HUNTSMAN, thanks to its lead actress Kristen Stewart, the film does have Charlize Theron as the Evil Queen and now it has a great prince too. My favourite
young Brit Sam Claflin (PILLARS OF THE EARTH, PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN) just got the part in the film which might also get Chris Thor Hemsworth as the Huntsman. *Meanwhile, Tarsem's BROTHERS GRIMM: SNOW WHITE just got Nathan Lane to play the servant of the Evil Queen Julia Roberts. He will be magnificent! Tarsem is a genius. *Wes Bentley is the new addition to the HUNGER GAMES cast. He will play the Head Gamemaker Seneca Crane! *Brendan Fraser and Vanessa Hudgens will star in GIMME SHELTER, an indie drama about a pregnant, homeless teen (Hudgens), who flees her abusive mother and seeks out her biological father (Fraser) who fathered her as a result of a fleeting moment of passion and intimacy. He takes her in at first, but then throws her out of the house when she refuses to get an abortion.

Today's trailer treat comes in the form of the scantily clad hero CONAN THE BARBARIAN. The first official and opulent trailer promotes August film starring Jason Momoa, Rose McGowan (whom you might not recognize in the trailer as the witch), Stephen Lang, Ron Perlman and gorgeous Rachel Nichols. The remake of the famous 80's classic will follow the new adventures of the famous barbarian brute. A quest that begins as a personal vendetta for the fierce Cimmerian warrior soon turns into an epic battle against hulking rivals, horrific monsters, and impossible odds, as Conan realizes he is the only hope of saving the great nations of Hyboria from an encroaching reign of supernatural evil.

36 comments:

  1. well, the trailer looks good. But think I'd rather go see Priest.
    Man, I hope they get Robert Downey Jr. for the Hunger Games too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Ricky
    it does, doesn't it? :) It seems rather dynamic and trashy in a positive way :)

    @Terry
    ooh, PRIEST is my most anticipated summer flick :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I saw There Be Dragons trailer I kept wondering just what on earth happened to Wes Bentley? He was on the brink to stardom when American Beauty came out and he's got the looks + chops to make it big. Then I saw this interview http://www.movieline.com/2011/05/wes-bentley-star-of-roland-joffes-there-be-dragons-opens-up-about-his-struggle-with-addiction.php Glad to see he's now older and wiser it seems and getting prominent roles again. Looks like Hunger Games is shaping up to be the sci-fi thriller to watch for next year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. he had addiction problems??? :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Conan looks like it could be a decent action flick

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know how you keep all those movie rumors straight. Everyday someone new has the part in a movie someone else thought they had.

    You know, I never saw the first Conan. Don't know if I'll see this one either. Not really my thing, but visually it looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Dirty
    it certainly does!

    @Luanne
    'tis Hollywood, my dear :)
    Ah, I thought you'd like CONAN, since, like me, you love epics and history and visual splendor :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. CONAN looks great. I have issues with his eyebrows though. Hhahahahaha.
    PARADISE LOST could be intersting.

    ReplyDelete
  9. what's wrong with Kristen Stewart?

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Lyndy
    yep, I'm not sure what happened to his eyebrows :) Guess barbarians weren't plucking :)

    @E
    you mean beside her being the most horrid actress with one-dimensional attempts in acting, expressionless zombie-like face, constantly drugged look in her eyes, uneducated approach in public and unrefined appearance? :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cool trailer for Conan! I'm slowly readying myself for the sight of a non-Arnold Conan the Barbarian.

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh! i remember him from A-Team, n he was so funny in it. XD it'll be fun watching the battles between the archangels, reminded me legion. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I did not know that new addition to Hunger Games! Thanks for keeping me up to date!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So if Bradley Cooper is going to play Lucefer, who is going to play Michael?? I am very excited about this moovie, I L o v e Bradley Cooper...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Seriously, how hot is Jason Momoa? And how well does he rock the eyeliner??? He is my new celebrity crush and I'm certainly enjoying all his bare chested scenes in Game of Thrones!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh how I love Jason Momoa. My God, I wanted to dive right into that trailer. Wow, does Rose look wild or what?

    Yes, Tarsem is a genius. Nathan Lane will be spectacular. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Paradise Lost movie could be very interesting.

    Conan looks very exciting. And it looks better then I expected. Now they need (to finish making) some appropriate music, and drop this (temporary) one that they used for trailer.

    I was most surprised how Rose McGowan looks in this film. Very interesting. I'm both compelled and afraid to look at her at the same time. :) Maybe I'm bewitched. :))

    ReplyDelete
  18. With Claflin and Hemsworth I wonder if you still gonna pass the film because of only such little girl Stewart. And that remind me of how you've been easily knocked off by such tiny Portman while there were a lot more thing you're gonna love in Thor. No offense, Dear Nanny ;P :))

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yes Yes the Conan Trailer looked pretty awesome. As you know he is now my wife's new boyfriend (her words) and she was a little upset by the lack of any screen time in the trailer.

    Looks like it could be a pretty cool film though.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I like Jason Momoa in Game of Thrones too (even if he's only had 3 lines so far. hehe) Conan should be good!

    ReplyDelete
  21. nathan lane is superbly entertaining. great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  22. @Matty
    it is quite a thrilling trailer although a bit too dark in editing. It will be super exciting.

    @Levian
    I loved LEGION it was wonderfully trashy :)

    @Debra
    as soon as I heard he got the role I knew he would be super hilarious as naughty, evil and vicious servant :)

    @Kelly
    be welcome, Kels!

    ReplyDelete
  23. @Erena
    I've no idea, sister, but I'm sure we will find out soon :) if the project gets money for production

    @Allyson
    ah, I see you like your men rough and tough :)

    @Melsy
    I didn't even suspect you wouldn't like Momoa :) Rose really looks crazy in the trailer and Rachel looks stunning :) Nathan will be marvelous! :)

    @Bels
    he he, she does look scary with that hairdo in the trailer :) But she did date MArylin MAnson so I reckon she is quite crazy herself. Yep, I hope the music in CONAN will be exotic, possibly Bulgarian since it was filmed in Bojana Studios in Sofia.

    ReplyDelete
  24. @Jaccsy
    I'll watch both films, but I will fast forward the disk when those two horrid women appear on screen :)

    @Custie
    dear reader, Uncle Dezzy Agony can give you an advice: you could very easily turn this situation into your own advantage by purchasing a nice little loin cloth, oiling your scantily clad body and presenting yourself in such barbaric manner to your Mrs. Uncle Agony is sure your Mrs. won't think about Mr. Momoa after that any more :)

    @Sam
    he is great in GAME OF THRONES, isn't he? :)

    @Vics
    he really is superbly entertaining and talented! I couldn't imagine a better person for the role :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. @Dezzy....LOL I think that might just do it!! Either that or send her into the nut house from laugh so much at my inferior body!!

    Thanks for the advice ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  26. oh, Custie, any body is gorgeous in the darkness of the room :) I'm sure Momoa's girlfriend won't complain :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. The trailer is awesome, but that Conan poster is quite frightening.

    ReplyDelete
  28. it's just a pic from the film, not a poster :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love Bradley Cooper so I hope he lands a roll soon.

    ReplyDelete
  30. we shall keep our fingers crossed for him!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Could be interesting to see Bradley in an action epic like that.

    ReplyDelete
  32. I would love to see Bradley Cooper get that role. I want to see him do some more serious (and possibly even dark) stuff. After watching Limitless, he showed some real promise that I would like to see expanded upon. If he stretches out beyond that stereotype that he's dangerously close to being engulfed by (if he hasn't been already), I think we could see some real good stuff from him.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Bradley does need a change or a big turn in his career. He is not big enough as Ryan Reynolds to sell himself being just charming and funny which means that he is not so bankable either.

    ReplyDelete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.