Monday, June 12, 2023

SEE 1ST IMAGES OF BEAUTIFUL AMBER HEARD IN 19TH CENTURY SET MOVIE DRAMA IN THE FIRE

  1ST AMBER HEARD PICS  
FROM IN THE FIRE PERIOD SET SUPERNATURAL MOVIE
We are launching Monday with the first images of lovely Amber Heard in period set movie IN THE FIRE which will premiere at Taormina Film Festival later this month. She plays a pioneering psychiatrist who sets out to treat a desperate child at a time when psychiatry is not yet a respected science. Set in 1899, the film follows a 38-year-old American psychiatrist as she arrives on a rich farm in Colombia after being called to solve the case of a disturbed child following increasingly insistent accusations that the child is the devil. While the woman tries to psychoanalyze the child, the nefarious events intensify and her “cure” becomes a race to save the little boy from the fury of his fellow citizens, and perhaps, even from himself. Eduardo Noriega also stars in the film directed and written by Connor Allyn.

11 comments:

  1. Ex of Johnny Depp? The first picture looks like Scarlet Johnson..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The victim of that vile and disgusting drunkard wifebeater.

      Delete
    2. I'd say after the whole trial, I'd call them both trash. While I was never a fan of hers to begin with, I don't think I'd put her in the victim category. I'd say two toxic people found each other and made each other miserable, neither more innocent than the other. They can both poof and begone for all I care. I do see the resemblance to Scarlet though. They could probably play sisters in a movie and it would be believable.

      Delete
    3. She ain't innocent, but she did not beat him, he did it to her according to the British court and we have seen videos with his violent behaviour and his old flames who witnessed he was violent towards them too.

      Delete
  2. I sometimes wonder how far we've even come in the field of psychiatry. If our governments focused more on mental health care, we'd advance in leaps and bounds, I'm sure. Not saying there still wouldn't be crazy or depressed people out there, but the world would probably be much better than it is now. Just fighting to get Leah help was enough to drive me crazy, not to mention the horrid therapists we've dealt with for Jason. When it comes to mental health, I have zero faith with the help that's available currently.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they just pop you pills and that is their vision of psychiatry.

      Delete
    2. Sadly, it is. Pop a pill here and there and all is well according to them. I am not saying that meds don't work. I think there is a place for them as I've see a noticable change in my best friend when she is on her meds as opposed to not. But when you aren't treating the root of the cause, just masking it with meds, that's a problem in itself.

      Delete
    3. Depression is defo treated with pills as it usually has a physical source with one of the glands not producing relaxation 'happy' hormones, but some other psychological issues need therapy and talking which people do not get.

      Delete
  3. I actually felt a little sorry for Amber Heard the way so many people piled on to her at the time of the court. Like or loathe Johnny Depp he is a competent actor and it's feasible he put on a performance for the court though I would agree there were probably faults on both sides. I'm glad at least that Amber Heard is getting parts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed, but I do not think Depp is a good actor, he is extremely one dimensional and plays Jack Sparrow in each of his roles, that is the only thing he can do.

      Delete
  4. Should have said 'court hearing'. I'm not very good at being my own proof reader.

    ReplyDelete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.