Saturday, June 24, 2023

LAURENT LAFITTE TO PLAY FAMOUS FRENCH WRITER IN THE IMAGINARY MOLIERE 17TH CENTURY PARIS SET MOVIE

 LAURENT LAFITTE TO LEAD 
THE IMAGINARY MOLIERE 
Here is another costume movie drama set to arrive from France sometime this year! Laurent Lafitte and Jeanne Balibar, alongside Stacy Martin and
Laurent Lafitte will be Moliere in the new film
Olivier Py, will star in THE IMAGINARY MOLIERE (Le Molière imaginaire) movie which is also being helmed by Py. Theater of the Palais Royal in Paris, February 17, 1673. The King's troupe is in the middle of a performance of Le Malade Imaginaire when Molière begins to spit blood. Despite everything, he decides to continue playing. During his agony, he allows the events and ghosts that have made his life to enter the space of the theatre. Engaging in a struggle to preserve his dignity, he undertakes to transfigure his death into the instrument of a final burst of laughter.

10 comments:

  1. This sounds more like a comedy rather than drama. Laurent Lafitte looks really charming.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well it will have a tragic end given that he dies LOL Reminds me of a clip I saw at Facebook about a guy who before he died recorded his voice saying LET ME OUT, LET ME OUT! and then it was played at the funeral when his coffin was being lowered into the soil, because he wanted his friends to laugh at his funeral, not cry.

      Delete
    2. i don't care if people cry or laugh at my funeral, just want them drunk. Anyway, I won't have a funeral, I'm donating my corpse so they can make compost out of it. The latest fad

      Delete
    3. I think I have seen that somewhere, twould be nice to have a tree growing out of us one day LOL

      Delete
    4. I always said to mix my ashes with some wildflowers and toss me in a field.

      Delete
    5. This the best way to hung out with the bees in eternal life and turn into honey LOL

      Delete
  2. I think I'd like this one. How hard it must be to have the composure to carry out your performance even in the face of death.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not sure that I would carry on a performance if I was spitting up blood.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably not, but for him it was the last performance in the whole life of performances.

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.