Thursday, June 29, 2023

SEE BERLIN UNDER SIEGE IN HUNGARY'S 18TH CENTURY EPIC MOVIE HADIK!

   HADIK EPIC MOVIE  
VISIT 18TH CENTURY HUNGARY
Last summer I informed you that Hungary is shooting one of their most expensive historical movies but I forgot about it later on, so I am here now to show you the
Hadik played in cinemas this March
trailer and posters for this epic adventure that played in their cinemas earlier this spring depicting the life of Hungarian nobleman András Hadik. 
 
HADIK is a thrilling adventure set in 18th-century Europe, where Andras Hadik, a charismatic Hussar General, is tasked by Queen Maria Theresa of Austria with a dangerous mission. Alongside his fearless riders, Hadik sets out to raid the city of Berlin and teach King Frederick a lesson. As they journey towards their goal, Hadik and his men face countless challenges, including treacherous terrain, fierce battles, and unexpected betrayals. But with Hadik's unwavering courage and leadership, they emerge victorious and capture the city of Berlin. However, their victory is short-lived as Hadik's arch-nemesis, the ruthless General Von Bock, tracks them down. In a heart-pounding showdown, Hadik must engage in a deadly sword duel with Von Bock, determined to protect his men and secure their victory. With the mission accomplished and Berlin captured, Hadik returns to Vienna, where the Queen rewards him for his bravery and skill in battle. But even as he basks in the glory of his triumph, Hadik knows that his next adventure awaits, and that he must always be ready for whatever challenges may come his way.

8 comments:

  1. Would it be harder to sell if they turn it into a miniseries? I wish someone could sponsor Hungarian miniseries, like HBO did with "Besugo" (The informant).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Series have a different structure than movies and not many directors now how to do it, plus they want earnings from cinema runs. However, most of these historical movies get turned into mini series later on for airing on broadcasters in Central Europe. This one, though, has not been sold to any other country.

      Delete
  2. I'm honestly surprised that cinema is still a thing. I thought after Covid they'd be biting the dust. I haven't been to a theater since before 2020. I much prefer to watch from the comfort of my home and not listen to people chomp their popcorn, slurp their soda, and chat away when I paid good money for a show.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. People do love the social experience they get from the cinemas. You know going out - a thing you and me forgot about long time ago LOOOL

      Delete
    2. That's cause we dislike the crowds and stupid people who are out in public. I can hardly stand to work my own shop anymore. Thankfully, Jason and Allison don't mind stupid people so I can send them out and stay home with my kitties, tea, and sanity LOL!

      Delete
    3. I do often wonder how sales people and shop assistants survive every day, especially when I see them patient, smiling like all is fine and well... I do admire them. I could never do it.Meeting strangers is not my vision of a happy day.

      Delete
    4. I went to the auto shop to pick up Jason's car last week and the poor sales lady was getting screamed at by a customer because it was taking too long to get her car fixed. I wanted to haul off and punch her, she was making me that mad. I don't know how sales lady kept her composure, but thankfully 4 big men came over to either intimidate loudmouth or calm her down. She shut her trap after that. I agree. Dealing with strangers all day does not produce happy vibes. It's exhausting, even on the best of days.

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.