Thursday, December 21, 2023

SEE TRAILER FOR HISTORICAL ADVENTURE THE EDGE OF THE BLADE DIRECTED BY VINCENT PEREZ

  THE EDGE OF THE BLADE  
FRENCH HISTORICAL MOVIE TRAILER
Last May I told you that French superstar Vincent Perez is directing a new historical movie and that December 27th has been announced as the release date for historical adventure THE EDGE OF BLADE
The movie is out during the holidays
( Une affaire d'honneur) in which he also stars and now we have the first trailer! 
 
  The story is set in Paris 1887. At that time, only the duel prevailed to defend one's honor. Clément Lacaze (Roschdy Zem), charismatic fencing master finds himself caught in a spiral of destructive violence. He meets Marie-Rose Astié (Doria Tillier), a feminist ahead of her time, and decides to teach her the complex art of dueling. They will face provocations and unite to defend their respective honor. Check out the trailer below and tell us what you think:
 

8 comments:

  1. Nice trailer...a really cool lady. p.s why Milka? It didn't even pass the Öko-Test here. Unfortunately , Lindt also didn't pass the test. Try Rittersport if you see them there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Because, one, we are dirt poor here LOL and two, Milka is your most popular and thus most available chocolate in Europe. I pay one euro for Schoegetten at my smugglers and 80 cents for Milka, so they are cheaper, in the shops both are close to two euro, which is too much for a country where we earn 500 euro a month. Lindt is probably lovely but extremely expensive, and so is Rittersport, double the price of Milka if not more. And to be honest, Milka is tastier than Schoegetten. What is Oko test?

      Delete
  2. Well that sounds like it would be good to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fencing is one I never really understood, but the trailer did interest me.
    IDK what you and Angie are on about, but I love Milka chocolates. Lindt is my favorite though. I just finished up the Milka chocolates you sent me last year not too long ago. I am so excited to try the new candies you sent. I know I still need to take a pic. Been feeling quite unwell these past few weeks and am lagging on everything these days. Haven't had my meds since August (had to get a new doctor and now I have to fight insurance to pay for them again). Thought I had developed diabetes for a minute there because my blood work all came back fine except the glucose was sky high (weird because I don't eat but a nibble of chocolate anymore and not even daily and I had fasted for a day before the test). So I had my A1C checked and nope, no diabetes. So I'll have a tasty taste of one of them chocolate bars on my birthday tomorrow and not worry about going into a sugar coma LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lindt is too expensive for us beggars here so I never tried it except that once when you sent me two Snicker Doodle Lindt chocolate pralines. Milka is more affordable, at least at my smugglers and it tasty unlike our domestic chocolates. You need to eat oats daily for sugar and diabetes, it lowers sugar levels. And stay of the rice and corn flour as they get it up. Fasting also gets sugar high and is not recommended for people with diabetes.
      Hope you will like the chockies I sent you, my fave are the two Munches, caramel one is heavenly and so is the white strozzberry one.

      Delete
  4. Do you speak French, Dezzmeister? Pray tell.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't speak and tell, but let us say I speak around five or more or less or indeed more, laten we het een mysterie houden...

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.