Saturday, December 30, 2023

ELLA PURNELL, CALAM LYNCH TO LEAD SKY'S NEW COMING OF AGE TV SERIES SWEETPEA

  SKY'S SWEETPEA DRAMA  
CASTS ELLA PURNELL AND CALAM LUNCH IN LEAD ROLES
Sky has cast Ella Purnell as the lead of their new TV series SWEETPEA which will also star Calam Lynch, Dustin Demri Burns, Jon Pointing, Nicole Lecky and Jeremy Swift. Rhiannon Lewis doesn’t make much of an impression – people walk past her in the street without a second glance. She’s continually overlooked for a promotion at work, the guy she likes won’t
Dustin Demri Burns, Calam Lynch and Ella Purnell
commit, and her dad is really, really sick. So far, so shit. Then everything in her life turns upside down. Rhiannon is pushed over the edge, and loses control. Suddenly the wallflower is gone, and in its place is a young woman capable of anything… Rhiannon’s life transforms as she steps into a new, intoxicating power, but can she keep her killer secret?

4 comments:

  1. Sometimes it takes some really ugly things in our lives to snap us out of our shell and make us demand attention and respect. I was the quiet shy girl in school. A people pleaser. No wasn't in my vocabulary. It wasn't until I was in my late 20's, sick of being pushed around and not listened to by medical professionals that my inner bitch came out. I now exude authority in all aspects of my life. I wouldn't even recognize 20 year old me compared to 44 year old me now.

    ReplyDelete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.