Tuesday, December 19, 2023

SEE FIRST IMAGES FROM APPLE'S MANHUNT PERIOD SET TV SERIES ON ABRAHAM LINCOLN ASSASSINATION WITH TOBIAS MENZIES

   MANHUNT TV SERIES  
FIRST TOBIAS MENZIES IMAGES
Straight from Apple TV Plus today we have first images from their new period set true crime drama MANHUNT which will put its first two episodes on offer from March 15th with Tobias Menzies in the lead role and other five will stream weekly after that every Friday. The series is a historical fiction conspiracy thriller that follows Edwin Stanton's search for John Wilkes Booth after the assassination of Abraham Lincoln, basing the story on James L. Swanson's book Manhunt: The 12-Day Chase for Lincoln's Killer. After the assassination of Abraham Lincoln (played by Hamish Linklater), his secretary of war and friend, Edwin Stanton, played by Menzies, begins the manhunt to track down John Wilkes Booth, played by Anthony Boyle, as it drives him mad. Lily Taylor plays Lincoln's wife Mary. Hope we get the first trailer soon, so stay tuned.

6 comments:

  1. We finally got Apple TV, so I can watch some of these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another reason to keep Apple!"I said when I found out a couple of days ago in Euro TV Place, it sounds interesting much more than other versions of the story. I wonder why Stanton would go mad

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will give it a skippity skip but I knew you would like it :)

      Delete
  3. Another one for Jason. I'd love to start my free 3 months of AppleTV right now, but we're still just so busy, I want to have free time to really dig into all of these programs I've been wanting to watch without having to rush before our subscription expires. I'm sure we'll renew it if the programs prove to be better than what they were when we had it last time.

    ReplyDelete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.