Wednesday, December 6, 2023

SEE DAN LEVY LOSE LUKE EVANS FOREVER IN THE BITTERSWEET TRAILER FOR NETFLIX DRAMA MOVIE GOOD GRIEF

   GOOD GRIEF TRAILER  
FOR NEW NETFLIX DRAMA MOVIE
Good Grief arrives January 5th onto Netflix
Netflix has released earlier today a trailer for their new drama movie GOOD GRIEF which will stream from January 5th with Dan Levy playing Marc Dreyfus, who struggles to cope with the sudden death of his husband, Oliver (Luke Evans). Forced to face his grief, Dreyfus flies off to Paris with two of his closest friends, Sophie (Ruth Negga) and Thomas (Himesh Patel). As Marc grapples with the death of his husband, he also reckons with the death of his mother, a grief he had kept repressed for a long time. The film which was also directed by Levy will also play in cinemas from December 29th before moving onto the streamer a week later.

6 comments:

  1. Paris heals, huh? Dreyfus has good friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m glad we’re seeing more of Levy lately. He’s just so damn cute. I want him in my friend circle. I always like his dad too. Seems like such a lovely family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no idea who his family is, this is the first time I hear of him as well LOL

      Delete
    2. I believe they are Canadian actors. I didn't know who Dan was until Shitt's Creek aired. His dad has been around since the early 90's, I think. Best known to our generation as the dad from American Pie. Awful movie, but he was the most memorable character to me from that film.

      Delete
    3. That is his dad? They do look alike.

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.