Thursday, December 14, 2023

CHANNEL 5 UNVEILS LEAD CAST FOR THEIR NEW PERIOD SET MINI TV SERIES THE HARDACRES

 THE HARDACRES TV SERIES 
CHANNEL 5 UNVEILS LEAD  CAST
Channel 5 has unveiled cast for their new period set mini series THE HARDACRES with Claire Cooper and Liam McMahon as loving married couple Mary and Sam Hardacre, who land on hard times following an accident at work on the docks, which leaves them unemployed and broke.
Julie Graham, Liam McMahon and Claire Cooper will star
With Julie Graham as Mary’s wily mother, and their three kids, Joe, Liza, and Harry, the family band together to think fast with a business venture that will free them from their humble existence on the North Yorkshire Coast and catapult them into high society.

4 comments:

  1. I wonder what their business plan is. I don't want to be high society, but I'd sure like to be debt free some day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can read it in the book, because this one was based on a popular novel

      Delete
  2. I think I have the book in my Kindle..not sure though. What a pity that it's not on Netflix. p.s I am very sure that you would love pine nuts as it has a similar taste to cashews with a touch of sweetness. It's just darn expensive and they go rancid very easily.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are all so wildly expensive. I pay one euro for 100g of roasted unsalted almonds every week for my raw energy balls.

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.