Sunday, December 3, 2023

PREMIUM SPOTLIGHT ON THE SERIAL KILLER'S WIFE THRILLER TV SERIES WITH JACK FARTHING, LUKE TREADAWAY AND ANNABEL SCHOLEY

   THE SERIAL KILLER'S WIFE   
NEW PARAMOUNT PLUS SERIES
Unlike October and November that brought us an abundance of TV premieres, this December will be unusually empty, we won't even have any big new epic TV series launching around the holidays as is usually the case. One of the very few new shows to start this month is THE SERIAL KILLER'S WIFE psychological thriller series which hits Paramount Plus December 15th with four hourlong episodes. Beside this one and recently released The Doll House and Burning Girls, one of the new originals we can expect on Paramount's streamer (there are rumours it could soon merge with Apple TV Plus as a streaming package) is A Gentleman in Moscow period set series with Ewan McGregor which will probably arrive sometime next year.

  THE SERIAL KILLER'S WIFE
Follows Beth Fairchild (Annabel Scholey with the most abominable hairdo we've seen on television in a long time), a wife of a beloved doctor from an idyllic British town, who is dealing with the aftermath of her husband Tom’s shocking arrest at his birthday party following the murder of his former assistant. When a string of murders are unearthed, which are closely linked to Tom’s (Jack Farthing from your favourite Poldark series) violent desires, Beth is led to question was it ever just a harmless kink or the beginning of a deeper yearning for violent realism, and misogyny? Luke Treadaway plays Tom's childhood friend Adam whom Beth confides to. 
 

8 comments:

  1. Why is her hairdo the most abominable? I think it looks just fine. The trailer is good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looks fine? Seriously? Looks like a zombie mop died on hear head and then the carcass got frizzy from the ditch water. The bangs look like a blind person cut them.

      Delete
  2. I love serial killer shows and movies. I would probably watch this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not a fan of the hairdo either, but mine is always a mess these days so I'm not one to judge LOL.
    I'm kind of glad there aren't any good things to watch coming up this month. I have so many holiday shows I want to dive in to. Then I just saw a new one on Amazon Prime with Eddie Murphy that I think Allison would enjoy, so my telly watching schedule is already overflowing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine is always flawlessly shaved LOL
      I started Xmas movies this Sunday with Designing for Christmas with my boo Jonathan Keltz and it was so lovely that I had to leave my review on IMDB. Loved the lead actress as well even though I rarely like any of the Hallmark actresses.

      Delete
    2. Glad it's a good one! I agree about the Hallmark actresses. They usually tend to be a little bland or too over the top. There's usually no middle ground with them. Probably why they are on Hallmark and not on the big screen LOL

      Delete
    3. I have heard that My Norwegian Holiday is also good so I got that one too today.

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.