Tuesday, December 12, 2023

ALEKSANDAR GORBATOV IS EMPEROR PETER I IN BIRTH OF AN EMPIRE HISTORICAL MOVIE, MILOS BIKOVIC, YULIA PERESILD ALSO CAST

   BIRTH OF AN EMPIRE   
ALEKSANDAR GORBATOV IS PETER I
Back in 2022 I reported that Serbian star Milos Bikovic will lead historical movie THE BIRTH OF AN EMPIRE (Рождение империи) but it will be Aleksandar Gorbatov who will play the lead role of Tzar Peter I at the time after the defeat in the Battle of Narva and before the victory in the Battle of Poltava. In addition to Peter I, the film will also feature his courtiers
Aleksandar Gorbatov, Milos Bikovich, Yulia Peresild will lead the cast
Menshikov, Sheremetyev, Romodanovsky and Foreign Minister Golovin. Menshikov will be played by Milos Bikovich, Romodanovsky by Vitaly Khaev, Sheremetyev by Alexey Guskov. The female roles will be played by Yulia Peresild (Anna Mons) and Ksenia Utekhina (the future Catherine I). Andrei Kravchuk is directing.

4 comments:

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.