Wednesday, September 20, 2023

SEE LOVE BETWEEN TWO MEN SPANNING DECADES IN THE FIRST TRAILER FOR NETFLIX PERIOD SET ROMANCE NUOVO OLIMPO!

  NUOVO OLIMPO TRAILER  
FOR NEW NETFLIX ROMANTIC MOVIE
Nuovo Olimpo will stream November 1st
Netflix has sent us the first trailer for Ferzan Ozpetek's new movie NUOVO OLIMPO which will be available for streaming worldwide from November 1st. The film follows two 25-year-old men (Damiano Gavino and Andrea Di Luigi) who meet by chance in the 70s, fall madly in love, and are then separated due to an unexpected event. For the next thirty years, during which one of them becomes a renowned movie director, they pursue the hope  of finding each other again because they still love each other. This decades spanning gay romance, produced in Italy, was also written by the renowned Turkish filmmaker Ozpetek. Check out the trailer below and tell us what you think, will you be tuning in in the month of November:

11 comments:

  1. I hope they lived happily ever after together. Thankfully these days we have technology to reconnect long lost loves. I can't imagine the stress of wondering what ever happened to someone I once cared deeply for.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not even technology can sometimes help, some people are not present on social networks.

      Delete
    2. No, but technology can connect you with others who may have physical contact with who you may be looking for

      Delete
    3. Are you looking for someone, deary?

      Delete
    4. I did have a very good friend whom I considered my child almost, he was ten years younger than me, we were extremely close, but he kinda ghosted on me after applying to college. He can always find me as I am a public person, but I have no idea where he is and it is terrible as I loved that child like it was my own.

      Delete
    5. I'm sorry to hear this :( I do hope he reaches out to you some day. That's a horrible thing to do, ghost someone for no reason. Kind of like that one person who we talked about in our private messages.

      Delete
    6. I don't think there is anything sinister behind it, but it is still very sad. I knew college would be difficult for him, so I tried to prepare him for it, but when he enrolled we just started losing contact. It was probably just loss of communication, obligations whatever, but I will miss that child forever. I even thought at some points of going to a lawyer and putting him in my will even though I don't know where he is these days.

      Delete
    7. I am sure a lawyer would be able to find him after you've passed, so you could still leave him a little something. I think I would be touched to know that someone thought of me after all of those years and cared enough to include me in their will. Just don't leave him your kitties. I found out not too long ago someone left their dog to me in their will and I'm like wtf? You could have asked first. Thankfully she's still alive and I hope she outlives the dog, but if not, I guess I'm touched enough to know she'd trust me with her baby over anyone else.

      Delete
    8. You should return the favour and leave her your kids, animals and husband LOOOOL Bet she would be surprised!

      Delete
    9. LMAO! That's a diabolical plan, indeed!

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.