Tuesday, September 12, 2023

NETFLIX DROPS THE FALL OF THE HOUSE OF USHER EDGAR ALLAN POE BASED TV SERIES TRAILER!

  FIRST NETFLIX TRAILER  
FROM THE FALL OF THE HOUSE OF USHER TV SERIES
Netflix has released first trailer for their small screen television series adaptation of THE FALL OF THE HOUSE OF USHER which will, based on Edgar Allan Poe's story, start streaming October 12th
The series will stream in eight episodes
ahead of the Halloween holidays!
 
  SHE IS COMING FOR THEM ALL
 the story of the eight episode series, described as an epic tale of greed, horror and tragedy, follows ruthless siblings Roderick (Bruce Greenwood) and Madeline Usher (Carla Gugino), who have built Fortunato Pharmaceuticals into an empire of wealth, privilege and power. But past secrets come to light when the heirs to the Usher dynasty start dying at the hands of a mysterious woman from their youth. So, a very, very loose adaptation of Poe's famous work.

The series is out this October
WHO ELSE IS IN THE HOUSE?
The cast of the eight part series also includes Mary McDonnell, Carl Lumbly, Mark Hamill, Michael Trucco, T’Nia Miller, Paola Nuñez, Henry Thomas, Kyleigh Curran, Samantha Sloyan, Rahul Kohli, Kate Siegel, Sauriyan Sapkota, our boy Zach Gilford, Willa Fitzgerald, Katie Parker, Malcolm Goodwin, Crystal Balint, Aya Furukawa, Daniel Jun, Matt Biedel, Ruth Codd, Annabeth Gish, Igby Rigney and Robert Longstreet. Bruce Greenwood had previously replaced Frank Langella in the lead role after he was accused of misconduct at the set and was kicked out of the series by Netflix.
 

6 comments:

  1. Trailer is good, at least had my attention and I did recognize a few of faces.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear the director of this one always uses the very same actors in his films and series.

      Delete
  2. I don't know about this one. I thought I was going to like it when you first told us about it, I do like the poster, but the trailer just didn't do it for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also found the trailer off putting, instead of enticing. I did not expect it would be such a horror, and the trailer was too confusing and crass instead of being suspenseful and exciting. I might even skip the series now.

      Delete
    2. My thoughts exactly. Such a disappointment as this one I was looking forward to. Suppose I’ll find me something else to watch this fall in its place.

      Delete
    3. Probably not on Netflix, their schedule is ghastly bad till the end of the year.

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.