Friday, September 1, 2023

SEE BRANDY AND HEATHER GRAHAM IN FIRST IMAGE FROM NETFLIX HOLIDAY MOVIE BEST. CHRISTMAS. EVER!

  BEST. CHRISTMAS. EVER!  
FIRST NETFLIX MOVIE IMAGE
Netflix has shared an official first look at its new holiday movie BEST. CHRISTMAS. EVER!  which will stream November 16th with Brandy as Jackie, who reconnects with old college friend Charlotte (Heather Graham), suspicious that Jackie’s picture-perfect life is not as joyful as her annual Christmas newsletters suggest. Determined to prove Jackie wrong, Charlotte and her family pop up unannounced at her door, causing Christmas chaos with her assumptions. But, before it’s all said and done, Jackie and Charlotte work together to preserve the true spirit of the season. The film also stars Jason Biggs, Matt Cedeño as their husbands.

10 comments:

  1. This will be on my Holiday Movie List :-) We re watching another WWII drama - Transatlantic, which was based on a true story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have that one, but still have not watched it, hope it is worth watching.

      Delete
  2. I'm so excited for the new holiday movies this year! This one sounds cute. I don't know much about Brandy as an actress, but I do remember seeing her in Cinderella many years ago and think I liked her in it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is cute and sweet, methinks. Should be fun even though I generally don't like Jason Biggs.

      Delete
    2. I do not like Biggs either. He seems like a little twat in real life, aside from his crappy acting skills.

      Delete
    3. He is always so stiff and not really funny, although I do like seeing him nekkid.

      Delete
    4. "He's always so stiff".... Pun intended?

      Delete
    5. Let us say that I adore when he is stiff in a certain way but not in the other.

      Delete
  3. Biggs ain't so big. Nuf said. Brandy is great, though. Good singing voice, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I adore some of her songs especially RIGHT HERE WITH YOU, APHRODISIAC and FULL MOON. RIGHT HERE WITH YOU is one of the top five songs I would sing on The Voice, if I... you know... had a voice....

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.