Friday, September 2, 2022

WEDDING AND A WAR AHEAD IN ALL CREATURES GREAT AND SMALL TV SERIES TRAILER FOR THE THIRD SEASON STARTING THIS MONTH

ALL CREATURES GREAT & SMALL
THIRD SEASON TRAILER
Believe it or not September 15th is already bringing us the third season of ALL CREATURES GREAT AND SMALL series at Channel 5 and then on January 8th at PBS in USA, following our favourite country vet, played by Nicholas Ralph, in six new episodes plus a Christmas one. In the third season the cantankerous Siegfried (Simon West) will navigate his relationship with younger brother and blossoming vet Tristan (Callum
The fourth season has already been greenlit!
Woodhouse), and will also have to confront his own past with World War I coming back to haunt him. Meanwhile, Mrs. Hall (Anna Madeley) and Helen (Rachel Shenton) have similar challenges in this season, with Helentrying to balance being a wife and leaving behind a previous life and having to navigate what that’s like, and Mrs. Hall figuring out if there’s a life outside Skeldale House. The spread of tuberculosis also plays a major role in Season 3 and James must learn how to go about those procedures.

14 comments:

  1. Awesome! Something to look forward to :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have just finished watching the second season last week, and it is yet to air in USA before the third one arrives to them in January.

      Delete
  2. But Season 2 was on last January, and the 3 is coming this winter (2023) to PBS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is coming there in January and here in two weeks. I mistaken it in the comment above with Miss Scarlet which has season 2 airing in October and then season 3 in January.

      Delete
    2. No worries as the Aussie said. I just realized I made a major mistake in my Becoming Elizabeth review. Running to correct it.

      Delete
    3. I don't think anyone will notice the mistake if there is one.

      Delete
    4. I already corrected it . It was about Mary Boleyn married at thirteen. Typos and comma splices may be forgiven, but content errors are usually called out. I have a couple of historians on board and bona fide Tudormaniacs who spot those mistakes and let me know either in private or public. This time I got a private alert. I can’t rail against historical fake news in period pieces and spread some myself.

      Delete
    5. Oy, that slut Boleyn... boo and hiss and spit LOL

      Delete
  3. It does sound like a delightful series. I may have to break my rule of waiting until a series ends before starting my viewing of the program.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, if you decide to wait, you will wait a long time, since it is getting a fourth season too next year. But each season has just six episodes.

      Delete
    2. I'll end up waiting then. I will tear through them if they are only 6 episodes a season, then I'll forget everything by the time the next season is released.

      Delete
    3. Every season seems very short indeed.

      Delete
  4. Ugh, I need this in my life!!! I had to laugh when the cat attacked in the beginning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is interesting that they usually treat dogs and sheep and horses, not many cats in the series, sadly, nor ducks. There was a nasty pig with massive bloody ulcer on her head which burst and covered him in puss LOL

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.