Thursday, August 29, 2024

EVERYBODY IS AGAINST KRISTEN BELL AND ADAM BRODY IN NEW NETFLIX COMEDY SERIES NOBODY WANTS THIS

   NOBODY WANTS THIS  
SERIES WITH KRISTEN BELL AND ADAM BRODY
Nobody Wants This starts September 26th
Straight from Netflix comes a trailer for their new comedy series NOBODY WANTS THIS which streams from September 26th. In the new series, an agnostic podcast host and an unconventional rabbi on the rebound walk into a party. When they walk out — together — the unlikely pair, Joanne (Kristen Bell) and Noah (Adam Brody), can tell there is something between them. But also potentially between them, with their differing outlooks on life, all of the modern obstacles to love, and their sometimes well-meaning, sometimes sabotaging families — including her sister Morgan (Justin Lupe) and his brother Sasha (Timothy Simons). 

12 comments:

  1. Don't think I have ever watched anything from these two. This could be entertaining and fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were both big stars in the early 2000s. Both have celebrity spouses.

      Delete
  2. Wow, that's an opposites attack type of story right there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks cute. I would not date a Rabi. Or any religious figure for that matter. I'm cool with people having their own beliefs, but I am not sure I could sustain a long term relationship with that big of a fundamental difference. There's only so much God talk and church sermons that I could sit through before losing my mind. Plus, his mama seems like a real beyatch in the trailer. She's walking into a ticking time bomb there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But if said Rabi or a priest are extremely good men and hot as holy eff, what can you do?

      Delete
    2. Accept that you're a sinner and dive right in I suppose LOL

      Delete
    3. Indeed. We have a rather handsome pastor of the Franciscan church in my city.

      Delete
    4. Do you have your butt parked in his church every Sunday or do you think God will smite you with your unholy thoughts during sermon?

      Delete
    5. I don't do churches, I boo and hiss at them, don't think I have ever been in the Franciscan church, but I should probably visit it as it is the oldest building in the city around which the medieval fortress was built and a mot back in the old days. When they dig something around it they usually dig out history. It does look like a medieval church on whose front steps you could shoot a scene for an epic series.

      Delete
    6. I don't do churches either. I will occasionally sit through a christening if I'm invited, or a wedding, but other than that, I will not attend any sermons. I do, however, love to explore old churches. The architecture is always like an art museum and I find them fascinating.

      Delete
    7. You would like ours as some of them are Gothic and some Medieval.

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.