Saturday, August 3, 2024

NEAL STEPHENSON'S SF NOVEL SEVENES TO BE ADAPTED INTO A SF TV SERIES ON THE DESTRUCTION OF MOON AND ITS AFTERMATH

  SEVENES SF NOVEL  
TO BE ADAPTED INTO A SF TV SERIES
The book was published in 2015
Well, we truly do not have a lot of those on TV anymore, sadly. So let us rejoice that, according to Deadline, Legendary TV has bought TV rights on Neal Stephenson's 2015 novel SEVENES, he previously won Hugo award. To be produced by Allison Friedman, it follows how the best scientific minds come to the same conclusion after a meteor shatters the moon into seven pieces: In two years’ time, all humans on Earth will be destroyed by a “hard rain” that will make the planet uninhabitable. In a feverish race against the inevitable, nations around the globe band together to devise a plan to ensure survival for humanity, initiating a new chapter for mankind.

10 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of this book before, but it's not my regular kind of read so I guess that's why. Might have to look into it a bit more, but that doomsday stuff just stresses me out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it because one can never be too prepared! This being done as a series promises a very atmospheric show.

      Delete
    2. I don't want to be prepared. Fingers crossed I'm the first one to get knocked off the planet LOL

      Delete
    3. You said that so many a time they might even hear you lol

      Delete
    4. One can only hope. Fingers crossed you make it to the finish line. And that you don't get stuck rebuilding the planet with a buck of lunatics.

      Delete
    5. I am hoping to be the lunatic leader, deary LOL

      Delete
    6. In that case, I may want to stick around to see that LMAO!

      Delete
    7. Should be fun ruling the lunatics in apocalypse.

      Delete
  2. My husband will for sure love this! I think I might even have the book in my Kindle.

    ReplyDelete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.