Friday, August 16, 2024

CAMILA MENDES JOINS NICHOLAS GALITZINE'S HE-MAN AS TEELA IN MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE MOVIE ADAPTATION

   MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE  
CAMILA MENDES CAST AS TEELA
Although it was scraped a number of times and got its lead star switched as well, MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE seems to be progressing over at Amazon MGM Studios as they have just added Camila Mendes next to already announced Nicholas Galitzine, who will be the He-Man. Mendes will play his sidekickTeela, a warrior who as Captain of Eternia’s Royal Guard, is responsible for protecting the royal family, especially Prince Adam aka He-Man. Travis Knight is directing for a June 2026 release date.

4 comments:

  1. Don't think I have ever watched anything from Camila Mende. She is pretty. What or who is He-Man?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Prince of Eternia who turns into a strong He-Man when he needs to fight the evil :) You remember the animated movies when we were little and toys too, I actually had plastic He Man and Teela and his pet Tiger too. The only toys I have ever got in my life that were just mine.

      Delete
  2. Jason loved He-Man when he was a boy. I was obsessed with She-rah. I just saw somewhere that a library in Michigan has his huge pet tiger in the store. I may have to go and take a road trip to see it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did have a plastic toy of his tiger with a red saddle LOL I wanted the Sorceress but somehow got Teela and He Man. Never played with them much, though.

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.