Tuesday, August 27, 2024

ANTHONY HOPKINS, THOMAS KRETSCHMANN, JONATHAN RHYS MEYERS TO LEAD EYES IN THE TREES NEW TAKE ON ISLAND OF DR MOREAU

  EYES IN THE TREES ADS  
ANTHONY HOPKINS, JONATHAN RHYS MEYERS
A new movie take on Wells' The Island of Doctor Moreau is being prepared by Timothy Woodward Jr who has already cast Anthony Hopkins, Jonathan Rhys Meyers, Thomas Kretschmann, Ashley Greene and Praya Lundberg. EYES IN THE TREES will follow a video journalist (Meyers), his former protegeé (Greene) and a film crew who trek into an isolated forest in Thailand on an island known to locals as “The island of death” after the government held shadowy genetics experiments led by Dr. Addis (Hopkins). The trip turns into a fight for survival after the expedition makes nightmarish discoveries and learns of Addis’s plans to regress mankind.

10 comments:

  1. It's been a while that this novel hasn't been adapted. It's a good story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always loved it, I think my fave adaptation was in Sliders sf series where they did it in one of the episodes.

      Delete
  2. I guess it will need a couple of years before it comes out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopkins has so many projects lined up ahead of him.

      Delete
  3. ANTHONY HOPKINS still going on making movies. I love it. He's such an awesome actor. JONATHAN RHYS MEYERS is so darn cute. I loved him in Dracula.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I imagine he loves being pampered at the sets. Helen Mirren said that is the reason she accepts roles in 100 million blockbusters. You get your butler, driver, huge pay, great food, assistants...

      Delete
  4. Sounds positively creepy. I love Hopkins and am happy to see that he stays active in his golden years. Meyers I think looks a lot like my younger brother. I always thought my brother could have been a model had he not effed up his life and body from heroin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I started his THOSE ABOUT TO DIE series and the first episode was beautiful and gorgeous to watch.

      Delete
    2. I'm glad to hear it. I've been looking forward to that one, so it pleases me to hear it gets your seal of approval.

      Delete
    3. I hope it continues to be good, because I watched just the first episode so far. It is my Friday series now.

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.