Saturday, August 27, 2022

BARBARIANS EPIC TV SERIES SEASON TWO DATE ANNOUNCED AT NETFLIX! DISNEY PLUS ANNOUNCES CAST FOR THEIR 18TH CENTURY EPIC TV SERIES BALLAD OF RENEGADE NELL

  BARBARIANS SEASON TWO  
STREAM DATE ANNOUNCED
And it proves that we will have a very rich TV Autumn indeed as BARBARIANS epic series season two arrives to Netflix October 21st! The cast will have Laurence Rupp as Arminius, Jeanne Goursaud as
Season two arrives October 21st!
Thusnelda, David Schutter as Folkwin Wolfspeer, our boy Daniel Donskoy as Flavus with Bernhard Schütz as Segestes, Robert Maaser as Odvulf and Murathan Muslu as the lead villain Maroboduus the Marcomanni King. Andrea Garofalo will play Aulus.
A year after the Varus Battle, the Roman troops have returned to Germania, stronger than ever, and Ari is once again confronted with his Roman past. His brother has joined the Roman side to punish Ari for his betrayal of Rome. While Thusnelda and Ari try to unite the tribes against Rome, Folkwin makes a sinister challenge to the gods.

 BALLAD OF RENEGADE NELL 
DISNEY'S EPIC TV SERIES LEAD CAST ANNOUNCED
Disney Plus has announced leading cast for their new British epic TV series THE BALLAD OF RENEGADE NELL, eight-part adventure and fantasy series about an 18th century young woman who finds herself unwittingly becoming the most famous highway woman in the country. Louisa Harland will play the quick-witted and courageous Nell, who ends
Joely Richardson, Craig Parkinson, Louisa Harland
up on an extraordinary adventure after she is framed for murder – a twist of fate that has far bigger consequences than Nell could ever dream of. Nick Mohammed is Billy Blind, a plucky but prickly spirit while Joely Richardson is eccentric newspaper magnate Lady Eularia Moggerhanger. Adrian Lester stars as Nell’s nemesis and political schemer the Earl of Poynton. Alice Kremelberg is young widow Sofia Wilmot, who teams up
Alice Kremelberg, Jake Dunn, Pip Torrens are a family
with master manipulator Poynton in a quest for her own independence, Frank Dillane is charming rogue Charles Devereux and Craig Parkinson is Nell’s kind-hearted father Sam. Pip Torrens is Sofia’s father, Lord Blancheford, while Jake Dunn is Thomas, her bullying brother. Enyi Okoronkwo is stable boy Rasselas and newcomers Bo Bragason and Florence Keen are Nell’s younger sisters Roxy and George.

16 comments:

  1. A female newspaper magnate in Hanoverian England? That is already ludicrous. There were not even male newspaper magnates then.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet she will be spreading gossip about Nell!

      Delete
  2. Have you watched Barbarians? I don't have that one on my list of shows I want to watch. Wondering if it's worthwhile to add?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a nice little show and quite short - just six episodes, I am looking forward to the second season especially with my boo Daniel Donskoy in the cast.

      Delete
  3. I am looking forward to the ballad of Renegade Nell!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope it will be fun and dynamic and funny too.

      Delete
  4. While I wouldn't want to be framed for murder, I'm all for an adventure! The Ballad OF Renegade Nell sounds like a fun watch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope it will be dynamic and fun and hilarious.

      Delete
  5. Dez, What happened to Jax's old blog?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She killed it accidentally, then hid in shame for like a year or so :))) then managed to bring it back, and now promises she will continue posting again but never does...

      Delete
    2. You missed the part that I created a whole new blog three weeks ago and then took it down b/c it didn't feel like home. Can you say that I'm fickle much? lol

      I've been on vacation the past week exploring Maine. Hopefully now I can figure what it is that I want to do.

      Delete
    3. yes, I see now that your blog exists no more and is down again! You deleted the old posts too?

      Delete
    4. No, they are there, I just eliminated the diary like posts and kept the birding, recipes, and book reviews. The rest are reverted to drafts while I figure it out. I did delete the new blog that I created. That was a major fail and waste of time. I think I want to appear more grown up. I started R&W when I was 21, it just doesn't reflect me anymore, but I don't want to delete the memories either.

      Delete
    5. Oh, OK, because when I click on your link it says I do not have a permission to enter the blog LOL which means you closed it for the public currently.

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.